What does an average person look like?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people are good looking and some people not so good looking, but who is absolutely on the fence average?

post your picture of someone that is a perfect average, smack in the middle. Not great looking but not ugly also.

how do we define an average for looks? Do we put everyone on a bell curve and someone that is between a 4/10 to a 6/10 average? What is the percentage of the population that is below average? Do they need to be average height?

most people would say they are above average so does that mean almost no one is average or below average? Or is their self rating a little hazy, perhaps delusional. Would 30-40% of people on the kennel be below average in looks?

I think to be average you would need to have at least some Sort of symmetry to your head, eyes the same size and on the right spots, not a fat face. A symmetrical head, not an egg head.

post your pic of someone that defines an average looking person

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I suffer the same thing Shallow Hal suffered. Sometimes I think some average looking women are hot and some machines look like they had a head on with a B-double doing 180kmh with no brakes.

I see through people.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I suffer the same thing Shallow Hal suffered. Sometimes I think some average looking women are hot and some machines look like they had a head on with a B-double doing 180kmh with no brakes.

I see through people.
Hold on bro... are you telling me you don't find this hot???

1634507141181.png

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on bro... are you telling me you don't find this hot???

View attachment 31915
don’t be fooled by a car with shiny wheels on it. Usually they are high km poorly maintained units with plenty of mechanical issues hidden. Mutton dressed as lamb

I judge a woman on how she looks coming out of the shower, no polish on, that’s where you see a real beauty.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
don’t be fooled by a car with shiny wheels on it. Usually they are high km poorly maintained units with plenty of mechanical issues hidden. Mutton dressed as lamb

I judge a woman on how she looks coming out of the shower, no polish on, that’s where you see a real beauty.
I'm with you there mate.

There's nothing wrong with a lady who likes to have a little nail polish or eye shadow on etc... but when they overdo it that's where I draw the line.