• A win

Votes: 70 81.4%
  • Effort put it

Votes: 16 18.6%

• Total voters

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we need to win tonight. The broncos showed the type of intensity needed to win games and we need to come out with that intensity and compete on every play.
It goes without saying we need to play with discipline, no bullshit errors and penalties. I think we have enough to convert field position to points.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassin I think a win at this stage is more important. But for any nrl team including us to win a game a lot of effort needs to be shown. ie no effort = no win.....

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To complete, to keep it simple, to not drop the ball like a spud in the ruck, to play the ball fucking properly because we know they're watching that, fast crisp service out of dummy half, find grass on the last and meet the guy returning the kick with a solid line of defence, basically, I WANT DESBALL FOR A FEW WEEKS.

And for Okunbur to mark his fucking winger, I'm not asking much.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest putting in effort should be a non negotiation-able basic of a professional sports team.
Yeah Spoony but how many times have we seen our team fade to unprofessionalism in the last 7 years.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some creativity in attack and 20 points+ would be nice. At the end of the day all that matters is a win though

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah Spoony but how many times have we seen our team fade to unprofessionalism in the last 7 years.
True but with 7 players from outside that environment playing tonight it would be so disappointing if their serve up a shit sandwich.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone hoping to see much in the form of attack or points might have to temper their expectations a bit. It’s absolutely pissing down up there.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A win.

The cowgirls are a shit club with dud halves.

WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. It really sets the tone for our season.

I would say this is one of the most important opening round game for the dogs in the last 10 years.
Difference is they have two halves, where we only have 1. If Cowboys defence stifles Burton all game, it’ll be a long night.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everything we have sucked at to be up to standard. Eg.
Defence dogs of war
Some sort of attack
At least 3 repeat sets from attacking kicks
And a win.

Might be too much to ask?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
We've got a more talented team this year so there's no excuse to not be, at the very least, competitive with the bottom 8 teams.

But.... we do need this win tonight for our confidence.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A win no doubt.

The several seasons we have put in effort but that lacked the execution to win matches that were close. For the club it needs to be a win to show that what they are trying to do can be achieved

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True but with 7 players from outside that environment playing tonight it would be so disappointing if their serve up a shit sandwich.
True but thats the million dollar question. What I deduce is that our system isn't that good and have the new players been in our system long enough to be negatively indoctrinated. Hope you understood that cause I'm totally confused.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I see one out runs with a kick at the end from our 30m line combined with an excellent completion rate we will have gone nowhere. We have much better attacking options this year plus a coach who's supposed to be an attack coach, let's see what happens.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A win.

The cowgirls are a shit club with dud halves.

WE HAVE TO WIN THIS GAME. It really sets the tone for our season.

I would say this is one of the most important opening round game for the dogs in the last 10 years.
Totally agree. I might even get wet. Raining here.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
id like to see we have some form of attack near the try line instead of looking lost

see some coordination some fluid plays not looking clunky like we have been for so long

the pressure is right on barrett now to perform, he's got a lot better team than dean pay head