• Cash > looks > occupation > size of TV > personality

• Cash > age > looks > occupation > size TV > pets > family > personality

• Cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash ~ cash

• Other ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Of course it's money they're after. They won't have sex with me otherwise.

Wait, we're talking about hookers right?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course it's money they're after. They won't have sex with me otherwise.

Wait, we're talking about hookers right?
Us guys can be in denial all we like, but facts are facts.
With relationships come conditions!

Women (especially the modern women) will discard you in a second if they feel they've struck a better deal.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just described a traditional woman.
That is very hard to come across in 2020 with this whore free for all society which we now live in!

Most of them think they're a model because they let some creep posing as a *professional photographer* take some pictures of them down at Bronte beach!
I have been out of the dating game for 38 years.

Have things changed that much?

I do however have 3 daughters and I don't think I'm wrong, sure there are money hungry fame seeking women, there always has been but I know the traditional woman is still out there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You just described at least 75% of the female population aged 18-30.

Not only are they money hungry, they're co-dependant.

All on Instagram right now competing against each other for validation!
Very true lol, I mean it’s how society is these days.. it sucks !!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
More Patrice gold.
This is a must listen.

The part where he says "the only power you have, is the power I let you have".

That resonates with me perfectly!
So pissed, I coined Patrice my new fav comic and not even 2 years later dead!

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can you be a home owner as well as somebody who watches MAFS? something does not quite add up

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of women.
How come when I am caught in an argument with a woman, I feel like I'm arguing with a 4 year old who isn't getting her way?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look, when you make up stories, at least know your limits.
I wish I made it up..

But it's true, it got around that I was a big tipper and the girls on the street were waiting on every corner for me .

I have to admit it really stung being down $90USD ($100 mistake tip less my agreed $10 tip) and I didn't even hit the tables yet. I didn't even check into my hotel yet and word on the street was go after me. $$$$$$

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Another difference between man and woman, regarding the truth.

If the truth works in a womans favour she's all for it!
But if the truth will work against her and make all the skeletons drop out of the closet, then the truth is her enemy!

For the overall majority of men, if they are exposed, they tend to swallow their pride and come clean!

Not always true, but imo definitely mostly true!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wish I made it up..

But it's true, it got around that I was a big tipper and the girls on the street were waiting on every corner for me .

I have to admit it really stung being down $90USD ($100 mistake tip less my agreed $10 tip) and I didn't even hit the tables yet. I didn't even check into my hotel yet and word on the street was go after me. $$$$$$
I believe you Boosty.

Some people are so caught up in their own little fantasy world, so guys like you seem like only a dream!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you be a home owner as well as somebody who watches MAFS? something does not quite add up
It makes good sense .. renters don't watch MAFs. They are outside every night drinking themself silly whilst trying to fix their high mileage Beata cars

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It makes good sense .. renters don't watch MAFs. They are outside drinking themself silly whilst trying to fix their Beata car.
Nice return.
My older brother is a houso and he loves MAFS.

Do you class housos as renters or strategic moochers?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe you Boosty.

Some people are so caught up in their own little fantasy world, so guys like you seem like only a dream!
Yeah I know how many people are, nothing happens for them so they think it can't possibly happen to anyone else

They go to a nightclub, noone talks to them and then they think nightclubs are no good. It's never them that is no good.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I know how many people are, nothing happens for them so they think it can't possibly happen to anyone else

They go to a nightclub, noone talks to them and then they think nightclubs are no good. It's never them that is no good.
But in all honesty night clubs aren't that good anymore. Over priced shitty drinks and garbage music.

Usually at night clubs the most luck I've had with women is striking up a conversation with the young lady who sells tickets for the dance floor!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It makes good sense .. renters don't watch MAFs. They are outside every night drinking themself silly whilst trying to fix their high mileage Beata cars
they aren't, they can't afford to do that. They are at home watching MAFS

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
they aren't, they can't afford to do that. They are at home watching MAFS
The renters blue boost is describing must be drug dealing?

I always found it highly sus seeing a fibro house in Chester hill with Arabs and a Lamborghini parked out the front.

If I were a cop and seen a houso living in a fibro home driving a Lambo I'd kick the door in without a warrant and go Martin Riggs on their sorry ass!

Makes no sense to drive a high end car while living in a low end Bob Menzies era home!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I'll come clean, I secretly aspire to be one of the experts on MAFs, replace that Aiken guy. Truth be told I dont mind to critique other people here and there

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look I'll come clean, I secretly aspire to be one of the experts on MAFs, replace that Aiken guy. Truth be told I dont mind to critique other people here and there
Another TK revelation