What disappeared in society without people really noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One thing I wish was disappearing but is increasing like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork, are triggered snowflakes starting shit then crying like bitches.

Fuck your feelings.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
One thing I wish was disappearing but is increasing like cockroaches coming out of the woodwork, are triggered snowflakes starting shit then crying like bitches.

Fuck your feelings.
Sometimes I wish Australia was more like Lebanon. If you start crying or bitching, the locals will take care of you... the REAL way. Not the bitching way.

Some jahesh of a Shepard started bringing his sheep to the village I come from. My village is a quiet, working class village. Now the sheep were shitting all over the place and people were getting the shits (pun not intended). This Shepard saw a green patch of grass on the northern side of the village. A single driveway leads into this grass area, and my uncles house is one of only 2 along that driveway, so essentially this jahesh was entering my uncles land... and he thought he would casually stroll in and let his sheep feed on my uncles grass. My uncle got word of this. He got his range rover, parked it across the driveway, and sat on the hood with his shotgun. The Shepard came, saw this, shit himself, rounded up his sheep, and pissed off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish Australia was more like Lebanon. If you start crying or bitching, the locals will take care of you... the REAL way. Not the bitching way.

Some jahesh of a Shepard started bringing his sheep to the village I come from. My village is a quiet, working class village. Now the sheep were shitting all over the place and people were getting the shits (pun not intended). This Shepard saw a green patch of grass on the northern side of the village. A single driveway leads into this grass area, and my uncles house is one of only 2 along that driveway, so essentially this jahesh was entering my uncles land... and he thought he would casually stroll in and let his sheep feed on my uncles grass. My uncle got word of this. He got his range rover, parked it across the driveway, and sat on the hood with his shotgun. The Shepard came, saw this, shit himself, rounded up his sheep, and pissed off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
It's simple my bro...

Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing.
You want to start something, it will be something.

Don't start shit then cry victim.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how about the memory card for playstations, those things used to remember the things you did but now the playstations automatically remember

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
how about the memory card for playstations, those things used to remember the things you did but now the playstations automatically remember
Got a ps1 for a birthday and $80. Had to haggle myers down $10 so I could buy the 1st Gran Turismo.. did not have enough for a memory card.

Ps1 stayed on for a week lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The negative peoples realization that the debate making devices are ruining the quality of life and society is better off without them.
As long as the Commies are spying on my bachelor pad there will be envy from the low income and its unfair to subject anyone the brunt of unfortunates frustration.
Buying a home is meant to be the highlight of your life.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well they all come with 500GB hard drives or whatever it is lol. Remember when PlayStation had music player? I remember when PlayStation 2 had a built-in DVD player lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well they all come with 500GB hard drives or whatever it is lol. Remember when PlayStation had music player? I remember when PlayStation 2 had a built-in DVD player lol.
Ps2 memory cards were 8mbs if memory serves me correctly, now the ps4 goes up to 4tb with expandable storage.

Ahhh, I miss my ps2 days, so many memories, most of them losing my shit out of frustration for failing a level or dying but still :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ps2 memory cards were 8mbs if memory serves me correctly, now the ps4 goes up to 4tb with expandable storage.

Ahhh, I miss my ps2 days, so many memories, most of them losing my shit out of frustration for failing a level or dying but still :tearsofjoy:
I had those memories with Sega Master System and PlayStation lol. So many memories.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I still have meltdowns playing Fifa these days :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I would if any team were able to beat my well-oiled machine :D Dead-set started the game with a tier-4 English team, bought literally no-name players, upgraded stadiums and staff etc... all with minimal budget, and now my wahesh of a team cannot be beaten.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would if any team were able to beat my well-oiled machine :D Dead-set started the game with a tier-4 English team, bought literally no-name players, upgraded stadiums and staff etc... all with minimal budget, and now my wahesh of a team cannot be beaten.
I only play online so i'm usually losing my shit at lag that is just non existent in any other game except Fifa and scripted animations where my players just act like fucking bellends. Last Fifa i'm ever buying, need to break the habbit lol.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Ahh fifa, my one true enemy. That's basically the only series of games I played religiously, and I've been playing since 08 and have broken controllers, cracked a console, and very nearly bursted several blood vessels countless times every year since, online and just career mode, it doesn't matter, it still finds a way to fuck with my head pretty much every time. It's the ultimate love hate relationship:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.