What disappeared in society without people really noticing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope so but I doubt it.
Well trannies get triggered at cross dressers because they think they are mocking them, you think if they were sane and had a 1/8th of a brain they would come out and publicly tell them to go fuck themselves.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I only play online so i'm usually losing my shit at lag that is just non existent in any other game except Fifa and scripted animations where my players just act like fucking bellends. Last Fifa i'm ever buying, need to break the habbit lol.
Oh FIFA fucking shit me, I think FIFA 15 was the last straw for me?

You do be a pro mode and your player starts controlling himself running around in circles almost tripping over his feet and all your team mates start playing monkey see monkey do

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You do be a pro mode and your player starts controlling himself running around in circles almost tripping over his feet and all your team mates start playing monkey see monkey do
I may be by myself on this but PES has always had better game play.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I've heard a few people say that over time.
I stayed loyal to FIFA because 1998 FIFA road to World Cup was an awesome game.

I tried getting my old PlayStation out to play it again but kept freezing on the loading screen with the team rosters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I tried getting my old PlayStation out to play it again but kept freezing on the loading screen with the team rosters
I'm sure you can get an emulator on your PC

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Na i play ultimate team because i'm fucking addicted to the cards lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The lack of licensing killed that game for me, just couldn't play it. I think Korea has the best football game, it's called Fifa Online 3.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I thought you were anti-video games?

Did FIFA turn you off for life?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This was before I became anti video game.
Don't you remember I said I used to love video games more than anyone here?
I've loved video games since they were pixels. I still love a heap of the newer ones, but I now mainly play iOS games. No time for the big rig stuff lol. I still play the classics all the time though.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've loved video games since they were pixels. I still love a heap of the newer ones, but I now mainly play iOS games. No time for the big rig stuff lol. I still play the classics all the time though.
If I try to sit down and play a video game now I get bored after 5 minutes tops.

I loved payday 2 on PS4.
I might when I move house, see if my playstation isn't dead from the dust and get back on.
My international friends miss me and all say I don't need a hotel if I ever decide to stay in their country?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I try to sit down and play a video game now I get bored after 5 minutes tops.

I loved payday 2 on PS4.
I might when I move house, see if my playstation isn't dead from the dust and get back on.
My international friends miss me and all say I don't need a hotel if I ever decide to stay in their country?
Man what I hate is why Sony don't make all their games backwards compatible. A PS4 should easily be able to play PS 1 games. But no no, they want everyone to BUY games from the online store so they can make more money of you. Why should you have to buy a game you already bought 20 years ago if it's still in good condition?

One of the reasons why I by-pass today's consoles.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A community with no privacy would self destruct, I can't believe Communist idiots think the self destructing is someone else s fault when they are the hostile ones.
Respect other peoples privacy and lifestyle choices, they cannot force personal beliefs onto others when everyone is different.
No one person is in charge of everybody else.
'Life Control Experiment' not submitted to etc strange place.

Status
Not open for further replies.