What did you do to deal with losing the grand final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally, I got immensely blind with some mates (all of whom were backing the Storm like it was their own sh*tty club). Then went for a fish and a big buffet feed the next day. All in my Dogs jersey.

Great year. Never thought I'd be this proud of a grand final loss. We'll get those f*ckers next year

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Night cap when I got home, Woke up got my Carlton membership & drove to the sticks for lunch.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought out the vending machine outside my hotel room

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chucked the remote at the couch, went upstairs, complained a bit about the game on the internet, hung out with my mrs, went to sleep. Then I heard about our fans partying it up even after the loss, pretty amazing tbh.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
went and watched the live band outside ANZ while my Storm mates went down and met the players. Me and my souths mate just chilled, tbh I wasn't angry - upset of course, but it was easier to deal with knowing we got beaten by the better side on the night. Went back to the hotel, got up early and drove back to canberra, smashed gym rest of the day lol

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I cooked a BBQ for my mates and turned the TV off during the Storm award ceremony thing.
Still proud as chips about the dogs making the grand final.

Capped off an interesting weekend by winning the AFL grand final tipping comp through sportsbet ($10,000) very surreal..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
went back to belmore but didnt hang around for long. went home, watched some movie whilst not really paying attention. and went to bed early for the first time in ages lol. i felt more upset for the boys tbh.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moved from my couch to my computer.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i got completely wasted and stumbled across belmore ffs, it was a wild time

i vaguely remember buying someones melbourne storm jersey and then i woke up inside belmore sports ground the next day, my hand and wrists were burnt and a sexy reporter was outside, i cant remember but i said something to her before i passed out again

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score

i vaguely remember buying someones melbourne storm jersey and then i woke up inside belmore sports ground the next day, my hand and wrists were burnt and a sexy reporter was outside, i cant remember but i said something to her before i passed out again

fknlol :love:

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score

just a typical bulldog fan then I guess

we all probably did something similar that night...

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Thats some classical Rodzilla right there lol

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came back home and sulked on here for a bit then went to sleep sad. I then woke up in the morning and was pretty sad again. True story.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just a typical bulldog fan then I guess

we all probably did something similar that night...
lol i reckon someone spiked my drink with a crazy drug because when i woke up almost 14 hours later i was still out of it, i saw batman and michael jordan as well as some other weird **** at belmore ffs

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I came back home and sulked on here for a bit then went to sleep sad. I then woke up in the morning and was pretty sad again. True story.
aaahhh who the hell is q-tip

stop changing names!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.