Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Krisnan Inu ?
Should he Stay or Go

My thoughts ,
Honestly Krisnan Inu is lazy and unfit , his runs are fken pathetic, He does not look confident what so ever in defence even his running is half pace he really doesnt give a shit.
But the thing is we don't got any decent backup wingers/centers atm so not point in dropping him. (wouldn't want Thompson either )

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the back of him

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
With Chase looking likely to be out, we might not have much of a choice

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my abiding thought of the game. Thinking how good he was that first half season in 2012. From his superb Man of the Match debut against the Roosters, through to the Grand Final, he barely out a foot wrong. Since then, he's been a shadow of that player. I couldn't understand how he'd been a Grand Finalist with Parra and the Warriors, yet kept slipping out of favour and into the NSW CUp. I understand it completely now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He played an OK game tonight, not great but OK. He reminds me of a Holden Cup player now days. Throw him against soft defence and he'll destroy them. Throw him against first graders and he looks confused and uncomfortable.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He fcken looked lost.... a complete joke of an effort which led to manlys first try.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Slow and lazy reserve grader.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
If I hear Jon Sila mentioned once in this thread, I'll probably flick you in the genitals. Twice.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is we have no one to replace inu, thompson is just as useless.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know what the **** is wrong with inu ,this is his chance to perform and play 1st grade all year but he looks useles ,such a waste ,brown and inu need to go sign mead and rona and well finally have some speed

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I FORGOT WE HAD DURY LOW he is an alright player

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He wasn't that bad but needs to rework him self some more, he really needs to hit the gym harder and just be focussed because he has the skill and size for it.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think it's time for Thompson to play in his preferred position at fullback. What have we got to lose. He's going to be there next week anyway

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Inu is still there for two reasons; depth (which we are in sore need of atm), and because of what he can do. If somehow he can find that 2012 form again he'd make a massive difference in our backline.

Don't think for a moment that Des isn't racking his brain trying to figure out where the Inu on-switch is. If anyone can find it, Des (and his team of experts) can.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu is still there for two reasons; depth (which we are in sore need of atm), and because of what he can do. If somehow he can find that 2012 form again he'd make a massive difference in our backline.

Don't think for a moment that Des isn't racking his brain trying to figure out where the Inu on-switch is. If anyone can find it, Des (and his team of experts) can.
Agreed here, maybe we need to get his mum or oldman down to give him a talk with the belt/wooden spoon lol

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
the game

it is a critical time, we sit top but look down and we are 4pts from 10th with teams yet to play
Yeah Thompson is going to be there no matter what now that Stanley injured. It might be worth trying Thompson and Perrett both in their preferred positions. If it's a train wreck then they can swap back

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I really like Inu but it seems he is only good in a team for 2 seasons then he goes downhill. I think he is just one of those people that needs a change of scenery every few years to be at his best

Status
Not open for further replies.