What are your thoughts on Krisnan Inu ? Should he Stay or Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit hard to do anything on the Wing when your forwards aren't dominating in the middle.

Yeah he made some defensive errors - but what do you expect? It's the first game he's played on the Wing in a couple of years now.
I think its more of the effort he put in not how he played or his skill. When he ran with the ball he just jogged up to the line, didnt seem to give a shit

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think its more of the effort he put in not how he played or his skill. When he ran with the ball he just jogged up to the line, didnt seem to give a shit
Ever tried running in mud?

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we gave T. rex a year to say his playing good footy, at least give this bloke a few weeks. His been in nsw cup and injured all year. His a freak when his at his best. I'd expect to something close to that next week as it was a poor team performance not just him

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Inu's useless attempt to cover a loose ball did set up Manly's first try. But you're dead set right G_Dog_Rota, our forwards were dictated to by Manly's six, the kicking game was a bazza and because we had no go forward we had no penetration in attack. Thanks to what Origin 2 will do to our side this was a must win game but after Mitch Brown's try we went soft.

Now Chase Stanley is a big chance of being out injured how Hasler is going to put together a spare parts backline for the Parramatta game is anyone's guess.
Fair enough his attempt to cover that ball could have been better, but in his defense the footy generally can bounce in any direction and considering the state of the pitch, who would of thought that it would bounce like that.. I'm just saying it's up to the halves to take control of the game, not much a winger can do if we're are on the back foot the whole game.. those conditions were perfect for a grubber into the ingoal and I didn't see one all night from the dog's. But yet manly did it several times with great affect.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I have no problem with Inu, his attitude needs to improve, but as someone who is really just a depth player at the moment, I think you can't go to wrong. Hopefully he realises that he has a chance to cement a spot and ups his game. Especially if he wants another contract even if it's not with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.