Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know we have no backup bit I still hope he f***s off before June 30. He isn't a Bulldog, he is a lazy c*** that cares more about Instagram than footy.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu is pathetic but the back ups are worse so we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
i hope we can blood levi dodd and tyrone phillips
they are definitely not worse than inu brown and low.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where is Levi Dodd these days? I thought he showed a bit of promise actually.

Phillips and Thompson are both above Inu IMHO..

Inu just appears to have given up, and stopped giving a shit. He's been defensively aweful, and plain average in attack. The spell in NSW Cup isn't improving the situation, so I think it's time we told him to find another club.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont tell me levi dodd is out injured too. Ffs our entire squad is dropping like flies. Get some betrrot juice and calves blood injections asap!!!

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I reckon give Inu some time and hell come good. He needs to get his confidence back up, especially after being in NSW cup for so long. I still believe he will come back to 2012 Inu !!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon give Inu some time and hell come good. He needs to get his confidence back up, especially after being in NSW cup for so long. I still believe he will come back to 2012 Inu !!
Hell will come good?

Maybe

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
thanks for the spell check :grinning:
I just wonder how he has been training?

Is he putting in or just going with the flow.

Surely he would know that if he gets punted by the Bulldogs, he will be picked up by others on bugger all!

He is capable of being a top class winger.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lacks intensity and consistency.. use as depth at best

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know we have no backup bit I still hope he f***s off before June 30. He isn't a Bulldog, he is a lazy c*** that cares more about Instagram than footy.
He was like that last year with twitter and instagram but people were defending him even though he was lazy and didn't give a shit. He probably liked getting suspended last year so he didnt have to do anything

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I ask the same thing tbh, but as I was saying, we need to give him a little time before we be judgmental. He actually had some good hit ups today, he was strong and came up with a few good jumps. It was heinous weather.

+ the overall team effort is just being influenced to individual players, Inu did nothing wrong today, however the overall team performance was poor. People need to talk sh!t and they choose to single out Perret and Inu.

I believe he had a decent game.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just cause Inu doesn't have convulsions when he's getting up from a tackle doesnt mean he's lazy. Seriously where did he go wrong? Why are we bashing him he was in the thick of things , busting tackles , he almost scored twice.
He , like many, are confidence players once he scores a try he will get his mojo back and if he plays next week I'm going to bet he will.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Just cause Inu doesn't have convulsions when he's getting up from a tackle doesnt mean he's lazy. Seriously where did he go wrong? Why are we bashing him he was in the thick of things , busting tackles , he almost scored twice.
He , like many, are confidence players once he scores a try he will get his mojo back and if he plays next week I'm going to bet he will.
Yeah your right, he didn't cost us a 18point turn around, and so what if after 15minutes had gone he was the only player with a clean jersey on.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That was my abiding thought of the game. Thinking how good he was that first half season in 2012. From his superb Man of the Match debut against the Roosters, through to the Grand Final, he barely out a foot wrong. Since then, he's been a shadow of that player. I couldn't understand how he'd been a Grand Finalist with Parra and the Warriors, yet kept slipping out of favour and into the NSW CUp. I understand it completely now.
One of the best posts about Inu that I have read - absolutely nailed mate!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah your right, he didn't cost us a 18point turn around, and so what if after 15minutes had gone he was the only player with a clean jersey on.
Are you taking the psssst?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I do t think inu actually played that bad, he over ran that ball but that's about all he did wrong.

Stanley , Mitch brown and perrett had worse games. Did Reynolds do anything besides run sideways and into his players?

Dieseldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Inu was lazy he has no heart for the bulldogs anymore needs to move on. Perret had a bad game I think the talks of darius Boyd May have got to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.