What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive got plenty of stuff to build. Synth modules, valve amp, plate reverb. Also have 2 corollas in the garage.
View attachment 13976
What kind of valve amp? Looks like a cool setup you’ve got.

I’ve got 3 or 4 guitar builds I’m hoping to finish up, provided I can get all the supplies I need.
71EB5A0E-4011-40DC-A14F-E7E28592C45C.jpg

This strat is first up, pretty much ready for paint

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What kind of valve amp? Looks like a cool setup you’ve got.

I’ve got 3 or 4 guitar builds I’m hoping to finish up, provided I can get all the supplies I need. View attachment 13977
This strat is first up, pretty much ready for paint
Nice work with the guitar, did you build that body yourself? What timber is it?

I recently built a bassman micro amp. If your interested, check out https://robrobinette.com/Bassman_Micro.htm
He has some great projects and if you havent heard of them already, you can buy parts for reasonable prices and postage from https://www.evatco.com.au/

Next amp will be based on an Aussie design using 6GW8 valves, push pull.

Last edited:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice work with the guitar, did you build that body yourself? What timber is it?

I recently built a bassman micro amp. If your interested, check out https://robrobinette.com/Bassman_Micro.htm
He has some great projects and if you havent heard of them already, you can buy parts for reasonable prices and postage from https://www.evatco.com.au/

Next amp will be based on an Aussie design using 6GW8 valves, push pull.
Yea I build all bodies and necks myself. This one is mahogany body with maple neck, rosewood board.

Bassmans are sick! I’ll check it out.

I’ve bought through evatco before. I converted a Laney 30watt valve combo into a head and 2 x 12’a few years back. Built the shells myself and covered them in white tolex. It was a fun little project. I’ve always wanted to tackle an amp

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will we be allowed outside?
Like still within our property? Surely as long as you don’t leave property

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll probably clock about 30 hours of gaming this weekend alone..feels good and yet so bad at the same time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck it, what else are you gonna do.
I've been running around in AC just murdering anything that moves, entertaining enough until I get some level 40+ merc after me when I'm barely level 20 lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been running around in AC just murdering anything that moves, entertaining enough until I get some level 40+ merc after me when I'm barely level 20 lol
Sounds like you are having fun with it. I suggest running the opposite direction lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sounds like you are having fun with it. I suggest running the opposite direction lol.
Not kill anyone? Sounds shit lol. Anyway if I selected the dude would Kassandra be the shitty supervillain instead that got dropped off the mountain as a baby?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
First one to get COVID loses

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not kill anyone? Sounds shit lol. Anyway if I selected the dude would Kassandra be the shitty supervillain instead that got dropped off the mountain as a baby?
Yep.

But Kassandras sex scenes are better. I even fucked the old lady using her lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I will be making toilet paper origami

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I only meant run away from the guys who are way above your level, unless you feel you can grind out a win against them. Pretty much.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep.

But Kassandras sex scenes are better. I even fucked the old lady using her lol
We all must have played as Kassandra. I used her, Hacky used her, you used her and Sancho or what ever name he goes by is using her. Wonder if anyone played as the dude lol.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thinking of get a Soda Stream, the clever advertisements finally burnt a hole in my brain after watching the 50th ad in an hour

anyone got one?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
thinking of get a Soda Stream, the clever advertisements finally burnt a hole in my brain after watching the 50th ad in an hour

anyone got one?
Not since the late 80's/earlry 90's. I was a kid so can't remember if they were good or not.