What are some memories of your wonder years?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about back in the day when phones didnt have cameras and didn’t work in nightclubs.. you could get up to real mischief

the poor young ones these days, if they muck up it’s on social media in a flash and their mum is on the phone to them before they even pull their pants up

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a kid remember traveling from NSW to QLD in the car with the fam. Whenever youd stop off at a servo/roadside restaurant we always got meals that were huge, that you could never eat. Massive burgers or steak sandwiches you could never get threw, always delicious. And all places along the way where the same. Now its mostly filthy fast food places with no service, place your own order at a McDonalds LCD terminal for someone to scream out your number at a million decibels.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As a kid remember traveling from NSW to QLD in the car with the fam. Whenever youd stop off at a servo/roadside restaurant we always got meals that were huge, that you could never eat. Massive burgers or steak sandwiches you could never get threw, always delicious. And all places along the way where the same. Now its mostly filthy fast food places with no service, place your own order at a McDonalds LCD terminal for someone to scream out your number at a million decibels.
There's a truck stop/servo, on the left, just as you enter Goulburn from the Sydney side. They have/had massive meals at their cafe/restaurant. I love their mixed grill. Massive and every possible thing included - a real challenge to get through it. I stopped there one time with a girlfriend, who was totally disgusted that I ate it all... 8-)

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's a truck stop/servo, on the left, just as you enter Goulburn from the Sydney side. They have/had massive meals at their cafe/restaurant. I love their mixed grill. Massive and every possible thing included - a real challenge to get through it. I stopped their one time with a girlfriend, who was totally disgusted that I ate it all... 8-)
I shall keep that in mind next time Im heading home from Sydney :grinning: