What are some memories of your wonder years?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A lot of that stuff rolled over into the 90s. Memories.

Then everything changed.

Walkman > Discman > MD Player > MP3 Player > iPod > Phones
Brick > Phones
Video Cassette > DVD > Phones
Toys/Games > Phones
Floppy Disks > DVDs > Phones

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of that stuff rolled over into the 90s. Memories.

Then everything changed.

Walkman > Discman > MD Player > MP3 Player > iPod > Phones
Brick > Phones
Video Cassette > DVD > Phones
Toys/Games > Phones
Floppy Disks > DVDs > Phones
Haahaahaa...everything evolved into a phone and nobody talks into the damn thing. Maybe the name of the phone should evolve as well.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is something that we didn't get here - it was released exclusively in Brazil. It's the Sega Master System 3. It had Sonic the Hedgehog included as the built-in game. What I don't understand though is how this Master System control pad has 7 buttons where as the original only had 2 (3 if you include the pause button on the console).

I gotta say, that Sonic artwork on it is epic!

Master_System_3_Tectoy.jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is something that we didn't get here - it was released exclusively in Brazil. It's the Sega Master System 3. It had Sonic the Hedgehog included as the built-in game. What I don't understand though is how this Master System control pad has 7 buttons where as the original only had 2 (3 if you include the pause button on the console).

I gotta say, that Sonic artwork on it is epic!

View attachment 57941
That's just the megadrive controllers aren't they?

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's just the megadrive controllers aren't they?
The actual system itself is a Master System with games built in. So it looks like the controllers have been designed off the Mega Drive controller but purposely built for the Master System. How those additional 4 buttons will work is beyond me though as the Master System only ever had 2.

1659936954000.png

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The actual system itself is a Master System with games built in. So it looks like the controllers have been designed off the Mega Drive controller but purposely built for the Master System. How those additional 4 buttons will work is beyond me though as the Master System only ever had 2.

View attachment 57942
I reckon I could still clock Alex Kid lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I see Olivia Newton John has passed, RIP.

Memories of watching VHS tapes a million times over of Grease, Kentucky Fried Movie, Cannonball Run and Cheech and Chong movies as a kid.
I wonder if I could sit threw any of them today :yum:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I see Olivia Newton John has passed, RIP.

Memories of watching VHS tapes a million times over of Grease, Kentucky Fried Movie, Cannonball Run and Cheech and Chong movies as a kid.
I wonder if I could sit threw any of them today :yum:
I know ay, R.I.P. I was actually thinking of the movie this morning and seconds later my wife told me she died while watching the news. I was shocked, I didn't even know she was ill.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know ay, R.I.P. I was actually thinking of the movie this morning and seconds later my wife told me she died while watching the news. I was shocked, I didn't even know she was ill.
I didnt know she was ill either. Hadnt heard anything about her for a while. Anyways...