What are some memories of your wonder years?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who remembers these? I remember in 97-98 guys came to school with them. They would use them to control the TV whenever we were watching something in class LOL.

Haha.. beat me too it, can’t believe how awesome we thought they were .. and now Motorola is bringing back an trying to resurrect the flip phone haha.. it’s all the razr :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Haha.. beat me too it, can’t believe how awesome we thought they were .. and now Motorola is bringing back an trying to resurrect the flip phone haha.. it’s all the razr :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I currently have a Samsung app on my phone which is my tv's remote control. It's pretty handy in case anything happens to the original remote.

But yeah I don't know how Motorola can possibly think that a Razr will work on a touch-screen phone. Not the same as the original.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had no idea WTF they were until I looked them up. They look very delicious actually.

They were until someone discovered a dead spider in one and they were pulled from the stores. I think I heard they're making a come back?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Totally showing my age here but this was the night before my last day of school, Year 12.

Not long turned 18, Australia back then was still mostly a beer culture - we sat up until 4am drinking beers waiting on the Olympic decision before heading into our last day of school a couple of weeks before the HSC, hungover but euphoric about winning the games. No we didn’t drive the next morning.

Ah, memories...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Totally showing my age here but this was the night before my last day of school, Year 12.

Not long turned 18, Australia back then was still mostly a beer culture - we sat up until 4am drinking beers waiting on the Olympic decision before heading into our last day of school a couple of weeks before the HSC, hungover but euphoric about winning the games. No we didn’t drive the next morning.

Ah, memories...
I remember I woke up and my dad (who watched the news and knew we won the bid) said "Who's hosting the Olympics?" and being a young tacker I had no idea what he was on about. So I said... "Ummm... Sydney?" and he cheered lol.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They were until someone discovered a dead spider in one and they were pulled from the stores. I think I heard they're making a come back?
I wouldn't mind trying one - they look pretty good.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember when office workstations used to look like this (depressing really):

ABW all the way.

I prefer to be as secluded as possible when I'm working.. makes it easier to get into that weird zone when you're not dealing with others :yum: the best work comes from the weird zone

Wahesh

Reaction score
I prefer to be as secluded as possible when I'm working.. makes it easier to get into that weird zone when you're not dealing with others :yum: the best work comes from the weird zone
I know I was there last week. The day went pretty quickly :grinning:

BTW there's this chick I used to work with who practically lived in that weird zone... she used to crack me up.

Linda... if you're reading this... I <3 you chick!