What are some memories of your wonder years?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
...and that's all she wrote folks.

I went to Hoyts Bankstown last night - mind you I was only there a month earlier - and the old Pizza Hut building is no longer there. Both of them have been taken down as some development takes place. I'm not sure if it's an extension of Bankstown Square or what have you, but it's gone. I remember going there in my younger days after watching a movie at Bankstown with my cousins/siblings. A great place that had many memories for me.

It's no longer there :(

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
...and that's all she wrote folks.

I went to Hoyts Bankstown last night - mind you I was only there a month earlier - and the old Pizza Hut building is no longer there. Both of them have been taken down as some development takes place. I'm not sure if it's an extension of Bankstown Square or what have you, but it's gone. I remember going there in my younger days after watching a movie at Bankstown with my cousins/siblings. A great place that had many memories for me.

It's no longer there :(

Fuck I haven’t been to Bankstown Square is so
Long. We use to go to Beverly Hills Pizza Hut and cinema but went to this one quite a few times as well.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever happened to these? Everyone second car on the road used to be an excel....

images (10).jpeg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I rarely get Maccas these days, but i don't recall seeing 'Junior Burger' on their current menu. Is that still a thing?
It’s now just called a hamburger - when you order one. My daughter has allergies to dairy so she can only eat these.
I remember back in the 90s a Cheeseburger was $1.30 and the Junior Burger was $1.15 - they charged $0.15 for a slice of cheese :tearsofjoy: