What are some memories of your wonder years?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Grandpa went on it once paid for a business trip and said it was the most uncomfortable trip he ever had. He was a bigger gentleman so didn’t appreciate how small the seats were.
Those things were so bad though. They had a unique look but were uncomfortable, unsafe, and relatively slow when compared to the Airbus or Boeing planes.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember back in 1998 when I was in high school, to me, the internet back then was like a giant encyclopedia. I mean it was just like an extended version of the CD ROM that you would get back in the days:

1649113301469.png

Now on a Friday afternoon in class, one of the kids said that he can't wait to go home and jump on the internet. I said "Why" and he replied "The internet is like heaven, you can do whatever you want on it" - mind you this was 1998. Look at the internet now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Comparitably slow. I think they were retired due to safety issues.
Nah they were had a good saftey record for 27 years till that dc left shit on the runway .
Concord top speed around 2100km a380 around 1000km.
Cost of running them and selling the high priced tickets noise ect was their ultimate death.
the russian rip off tu 144 went 300km an hr faster still but that thing was dodgy as fuck