What are some memories of your wonder years?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As part of trying American "culture", on a road trip a few years ago, we decided to try every major chain once - thankfully only once. Jack in the Box made me violently ill.
Had Jack in the Box once. It was pretty horrible. Actually, pretty much every fast good place was horrible.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember back in 2002 I went to Myer in the city (it was called Grace Brothers back then). My goodness I realise now how good it was back then. I remember level 5 had mainly entertainment. As soon as the escalator to level 5 came, staring you right in the eye as soon as you got there... CD's. Stacks of them. CDs and DVDs - purely entertainment and music. They had those listening stations all around the floor where you could listen to the CDs and wear the headphones. I think they referred to that as the Virgin Music Centre or something along those lines. Now... it's full of bed sheets or some boring shit.

Level 6 in the same store. Man that was something. They had the Xbox and PS2 - all the entertainment consoles, computers and other technology. It was AWESOME. You could even play the consoles, they had some of them to trial the games. Remember those days? Now level 6 is just toys and useless kids stuff lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are the last person i thought would take issue with naughty nurses.

As an alternative, you can just get sick in Thailand, where the private hospitals recruit nurses from modelling agencies...

Is he pre or post op?

Wahesh

Reaction score
And if they don't have a dick, they want your money lol
Stuff that. The stupid bitch can suck my tiny zeb and walk away empty handed and completely unsatisfied :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
When people used to talk to each other and actually have social skills.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When NSW was a free state, these days cops make up laws based on their personal beliefs no paperwork.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no doubt the good old days were better. If only we all listened to Bob Menzies,we might have better living circumstances today?

Wahesh

Reaction score
What about when mobile phone cases used to be able to clip onto your belt?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When people used to have and host weddings with the purpose being to enjoy themselves. Now... everyone tries to out-do each other with weddings.
Yeah, weddings make me sick, especially Lebo ones.

Every **** wants to put everyone else on show. Hence why I got married in Cancun.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah, weddings make me sick, especially Lebo ones.

Every **** wants to put everyone else on show. Hence why I got married in Cancun.
It's not just the weddings, but the Hens Night and shit... I swear Lebanese women really become Bridzilla's when it comes to their wedding!