What are conditions like in jail? Is wifi available?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure there are a few ex-cons on here, or at least corrective officers..

So what are jail conditions really like?

Do they sit back all day watching tv? Go out for a gym session, play basketball, then wait for dinner to be cooked? Surf the net all day?

Or do they really go without? No wifi, anxious all day of being bashed, shit rubbish food even dogs wouldn't eat? Freezing cold nights and no air cond on hot days, no deodorant or cologne? No brushing teeth? Isolation from people and society. Unable to watch NRL 360?

Those that know let us in on it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Done a few jobs for corrections over the years long Bay Goulburn, Lithgow, done the rapid builds at Wellington and Cessnock ,kariong when was juvi max,
Long Bay great cheap feed working there ,been in cells with murderers, rapists ,ivan milats nephew, sex offenders, rapists shit bag bikers, drug dealers ect.
Interesting, daunting, horrible, all cells stink for obvious reasons, most of these fucks are the biggest man children you will ever come across in your life, ones who have a chance of getting out you have no problems with, Muslims ( i use that term loosely) recruiting aboriginals another story all together.
Some shit you will see in there that's unbelievable

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure about internet boost they are permitted access to computers at some stage but my knowledge on that limited, they have industries sections for example Lithgow used to assemble Qantas head phones, if you need bulk kitchens or a kitchen, you can contact csi and order the skeleton of a kitchen at a 1/4 of the price a cabinet maker will do it ,and many other things all legitimate.
And pretty good work. From memory we got a full kitchen made in a prison in nsw and installed in Coonabarabran high school.it worked out dirt cheap