Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Fave.
Has he said like many other years he has to have an op on his Ankle???

Haven't heard crap from him in ages, I still rate him!

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ffs with Shifty and Mase out i fear for Utai

for a second i thought u said were going to say the last of my favourite players was hit by a bus (hes now first with the farewell of Shifty:()

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai hasn't been at the top of his game for a while, and don't mention his defense capabilities!!! He may get replaced by younger players in the near future.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Utain is a weapon,if fit he will be the first winger chosen at the bulldogs....along with patten hes the only one who has a go with ball in hand.Cant wait for him to be at his distructive best next season.Go u good thing

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Watch next yr 4 Utai 2 have a blinder. He will return 2 the international Arena also if he stays injury free

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If utai ever gets back to 100% and strings together 10 first grade games in a row HE MIGHT get back to form

until then theres not much hope

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
riggggssssss were r u riggggssss. I hear ya riggss (jumps in water) :p

Philme

Waterboy
Reaction score
IMO i always thought the dogs should teach him how to pass and play him off the bench as a replacement hooker. When we had Hughes and Perry, i thought Utai would be great off the bench instead of Perry. He is not a good defender out on the wing and we all know he can't jump to catch a ball. I think his runs out of dummy half would be great when all the defence are getting tired and he is fresh off the bench.

I know we have now recruited more talented hookers but it was just a thought!

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai still made an average of 140m+ for his handful of games this year.

That's an impressive stat. He's always a weapon

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
nuffin wrong with his attack. TBH i want him 2 play centre. He wouldnt have much of a problem in defence their, and not as much pressure from the high ball.

pha_t0ny

respect my authorotahhh!
Reaction score
IMO i always thought the dogs should teach him how to pass and play him off the bench as a replacement hooker. When we had Hughes and Perry, i thought Utai would be great off the bench instead of Perry. He is not a good defender out on the wing and we all know he can't jump to catch a ball. I think his runs out of dummy half would be great when all the defence are getting tired and he is fresh off the bench.

I know we have now recruited more talented hookers but it was just a thought!
lol @ utai at hooker

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i reckon that he can return to some good form next season...utai is one of my favourites and it will be awesome to see him return to his best

The Beer Baron

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he doesn't perform in the off season, he could find himself in PL.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Utai is a weapon,if fit he will be the first winger chosen at the bulldogs....along with patten hes the only one who has a go with ball in hand.Cant wait for him to be at his distructive best next season.Go u good thing
Yeh hes great in attack, but put your best defender next to him that can cover his defensive lapses. I do love watching him run though.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
nuffin wrong with his attack. TBH i want him 2 play centre. He wouldnt have much of a problem in defence their, and not as much pressure from the high ball.
not a stupid idea.

Put him somewhere he would be under no pressure in defense. He could concentrate on his attack and we wont have to close our eyes when people run at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.