Opinion What a fantastic win.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like how we lost against the Sharks when he stayed out there for 72 minutes?
Hey horse ... no more rainbows now bud, your favourite button is gone :hearteyecat:so I hope ya can manage alright :grinning:

:tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: The feud is now over, well for myself it is. Although I never had anything against ya really lol.

Last edited:

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Hey horse ... no more rainbows now bud, your favourite button is gone :hearteyecat:so I hope ya can manage alright :grinning:

:tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed: The feud is now over, well for myself it is. Although I never had anything against ya really lol.
tattly_rainbow_jessi_arrington_00_1024x1024@2x.png
Sorry couldn't help myself.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Well it was either that or peoples post ratings who abuse said button get reset.... and I doubt they'd want that.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it was either that or peoples post ratings who abuse said button get reset.... and I doubt they'd want that.
I’m glad it got taken away,no need for it anyway. good stuff Mr I !!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a disgrace. I thought the kennel was LGBTQ friendly. Bring back the rainbow Mr. I

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a disgrace. I thought the kennel was LGBTQ friendly. Bring back the rainbow Mr. I
No mate !!! It’s not happening, you use the button WAY too much, it no longer appropriate. without it you have nothing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: and need to respect everyone’s opinions like we do yours PLEASE..!!!
Instead of the button, why not reply to what you don’t agree with an as to why, this is what it’s about, so speak up :tongueclosed:

Thanks.

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve read over and over Bulldogs fans absolutely give it to Dean Pay. Calling him a c@nt, saying he should be sacked, he can’t coach etc.
The criticism stuns me. Take a look at the side he’s coaching. The lesser names. How many superstar players does he have at his disposal? How many current Origin players on his squad ? How many players would struggle to play first grade at another club ?

The last 2 weeks you’ve defeated two sides tipped to play finals. You should have beaten Melbourne & Canberra.
How would Dean Pay go at coaching say the Roosters ?
How would Trent Robinson go at coaching the Bulldogs ?

Personally I think Pay can coach & has done a super job with the players he has. The Bulldogs lost a shit load of experience last year & are a very young side.

It’s time to lay off Pay & look at the bigger picture.
Last season we had the Morris boys plus klemmer and we we're still sitting at the bottom of the ladder. The only time we lifted last season was when we got the young inexperienced on board.
I don't think it's 'us' that's not looking at the big picture

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Take it easyyy
If it's ok to burn the place down when we lose, why not be happy when we go well. Sure we can't make the 8, but does that mean we have to be depressed and angry till next season, whatever happens.

Some ppl hate when we lose coz it makes them look stupid getting angry, which they live for. Don't worry I'm sure we will lose again so u all can lose it again. Save it up!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Newcastle played that fucking shit in the first half and should have put 30 points on us

But in fairness to our team we hung on and powered home for a good win, showed lots of guts and courage. And scrambling defense was great too. We finally played for each other.

By way of unfortunate injuries to 2 players, Pay was forced to do the unimaginable and put the 13 on the field that should have been on anyway.

Pay really is a shit coach. Last nights game was akin to watching reserve grade game but im still happy with the win.
Sums it up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still cheers me up, glad I recorded it, Doggies ran hard and still have improvement in them.