What a disgraceful performance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Man you need to get to bulldogs HQ asap! Quick! we play the panthers next week! Get in there and show them the tactics of how it’s done bro. We need a coach like you, just tell them where to run and what they are doing wrong with all your sporting and rugby league experience
So it was a good game was it? Sorry but that was a rubbish game of footy.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Were you pissed. Rubbish performance. Liccha stifled attack. You are easily pleased if you thought the rubbish dished up both sides was good.
Well I had a couple of shiraz's but otherwise was fine. It's been a long time since we put in a full 80 min effort like that. You've been banging on about the need for defence - well you got it and now you are attacking the offense. How about this - we had a relatively short turnaround, had scored 4 tries against the cows (who are flogging the Titans at the moment) and so Pay focused on D in the one training session he would have had with them half expecting the offense to continue to fire. Sadly the emphasis on D while working a treat took away from the attacking options and we couldn't get over the line. Unfortunate, but not the end of the world and if we blend the two weeks together we will be pretty strong. Can't wait for next Friday night. I think we will flog the Panthers.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello clueless. Wet conditions were to blame for the nature of the contest!! Thats laughable......
Oh sorry I forgot you know more than the officials who physically tested the oval and reported the wet conditions

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh sorry I forgot you know more than the officials who physically tested the oval and reported the wet conditions
Sorry their supposed to be professional players that are to adapt to all conditions. What's wet got to do with the lack of execution in attack?

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Settle the fuck down, pay has walked into a mess, games are built on defence and that’s where we are progressing really good, attack will come, I understand frustration but ffs have some fucking patience.
Losing hurts but carrying on like a spoilt brat everytime we lose gets a bit much
You joking aren't you? As fans we are from spoilt we are being shat on every week by these pretenders. We are supposed to be a powerhouse club that should be SPOILT for choice with options but we have nothing short of a shit roster.

Pay has walked into a mess, but you have to admit even with one man short and twice as much possession and not a single try or goal? That's disgraceful as professionals. If you want to get technical the roosters shitted on us defensively. Defence is important but you can't win a game if you have no attack.

I can tolerate losing if there is competitiveness but ffs the attack has been the issue for ages, how much more patience do you want to give this rubbish? People can be content with effort and defence, I'll be happy when we are at least competitive and show results - something that's has been lacking for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.