10 Raiders
11 Broncos
12 Bulldogs
13 Dragons
14 Warriors
15 Wests Tigers
16 Cowboys

BIGGEST IMPROVERS

My mob the Cronulla Sharks. Throw the work ethic of Cameron McInnes, Dale Finucane and Nicho Hynes into any footy club and there’s only one direction it can go.

HOLD THE BONE

Old Dog Phil Gould will oversee a major revival at Canterbury – and will take much of the credit. Of course, many of the new pieces were in place before Gus signed on: Josh Addo-Carr, Matt Burton, Brent Naden, Matt Dufty, Braidon Burns and Tevita Pangai Jr give the Bulldogs firepower they haven’t had in years. Will finish 12th.

Sharks and Titans are no certainies to make the 8. They could depending on their draws and of course injuries but the Sharks finishing 5th, and above Manly, is a fantasy

We'll finish higher than 12th and probably even above the Sharks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
12th this season finished with 18 points, just 4 points outside the 8. We need to win an extra 5 games just to get to 18 points next season.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone wanting a good laugh check out Buzz's predictions for 22

Buzz's 2022 NRL ladder predictions
TOP 8
1 Roosters
2 Panthers
3 Rabbitohs
4 Storm
5 Sharks
6 Eels
7 Sea Eagles
8 Titans
BOTTOM 8
9 Knights
10 Raiders
11 Broncos
12 Bulldogs
13 Dragons
14 Warriors
15 Wests Tigers
16 Cowboys

BIGGEST IMPROVERS

My mob the Cronulla Sharks. Throw the work ethic of Cameron McInnes, Dale Finucane and Nicho Hynes into any footy club and there’s only one direction it can go.

HOLD THE BONE

Old Dog Phil Gould will oversee a major revival at Canterbury – and will take much of the credit. Of course, many of the new pieces were in place before Gus signed on: Josh Addo-Carr, Matt Burton, Brent Naden, Matt Dufty, Braidon Burns and Tevita Pangai Jr give the Bulldogs firepower they haven’t had in years. Will finish 12th.

Sharks and Titans are no certainies to make the 8. They could depending on their draws and of course injuries but the Sharks finishing 5th, and above Manly, is a fantasy

He is entitled to be stupid...He fits the criteria :tearsofjoy:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as I saw the headline I was already laughing.

Love the logic of "major revival", "12th place" and "Gus will take the credit" all in the one piece of dribble.

I'm sure come the night of Dec 31 he'll still be drunk dialling and texting everyone to wish them Merry Xmas.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH we don’t need the pressure, this obvious dig at Gus here. Reality is We need few things to go our way but I’m confident of top 8 and hopeful of better.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm not sure how he has sharks on the brink of top 4...... oh wait, yes I do. He's a fukking delusional, alcoholic dero.

As for us, It will be difficult to get into the top 8. I only really see 2 spots up for grabs, so it's not gonna be easy. We'll probably finish 10-12, however I hope I'm wrong.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking more forward to "What’s The Buzz: Phil Rothfield’s drinking predictions for 2022".

Bound to be some riveting reading in that article.
  • Eels have been torn apart by signings for 2022 and 2023, that will lead to average performances.
  • Bulldogs more likely than Titans to get into 8.
  • Sea Eagles rely too much on Tommy T and an injury to him could have them in freefall for the season.
  • Tigers will get 9ths (as always).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone wanting a good laugh check out Buzz's predictions for 22

Buzz's 2022 NRL ladder predictions
TOP 8
1 Roosters
2 Panthers
3 Rabbitohs
4 Storm
5 Sharks
6 Eels
7 Sea Eagles
8 Titans
BOTTOM 8
9 Knights
10 Raiders
11 Broncos
12 Bulldogs
13 Dragons
14 Warriors
15 Wests Tigers
16 Cowboys

BIGGEST IMPROVERS

HOLD THE BONE

This sad **** won't let it go....

Pathetic degenerate **** stinks of obsession with Gus.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz's real top 8 for 2022

1 Methylated Spirits
2 Cask wine
3 Tooheys new
4 Victoria bitter
5 Jack Daniels
6 Canadian club
7 Moonshine
8 Any brand of gin
And for the oldies. Grannies Reumatiz medecine.