What’s doing?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I read right that Averillo was taken off for holland?
If true then shows you that pay has no idea

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who said I wasn’t lol, but should you not question peak mediocrity by pay for this decision
It was an odd call, but It's been well published with various threads about how pays rotations are poor, no need to point it out further imo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I give pay credit for making changes and happy to get the win, so will just enjoy this moment, but it was one game, I won’t go changing my mind, but if he can keep the boys playing and improving then that’s great.. !!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha you’ve gotta find something to have a cry about.

Just relax and enjoy the win brother.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bagging out Pay this week.. he made changes to the 17 and they worked out well..
It's great to actually get a win but we're only fooling ourselves, we beat Saints and they were shit, next week the rorters who are the best coached team in the comp, I think our team might want to improve by about 90% or we'll be smashed.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's great to actually get a win but we're only fooling ourselves, we beat Saints and they were shit, next week the rorters who are the best coached team in the comp, I think our team might want to improve by about 90% or we'll be smashed.
The thing is I don’t see us beating many teams at all maybe 1 max 2, and people are carrying on, it’s always good to win a game but we are kidding if we don’t see the problems in this squad and the coaching and selections

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I read right that Averillo was taken off for holland?
If true then shows you that pay has no idea
He came back on though. I assume he replaced Foran late in game. As I didn’t see him late in game.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Consistency has always been the issue. This result means nothing without a win next week.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t see the team before kick off. Thought we were carrying a bench of forwards even though I would have liked a half to cover Foran (just incase). But when he ripped out holland mid way through the second half :sweat:

Why carry a centre? Carry a utility, carry a half. But to bring in Holland was puzzling. As it turned out Foran was huffing and puffing as I thought he would with zero match fitness. And pays solution was to sub out averillo and being on holland.

That was the only blight on what was a happy day for bulldogs fans. Fingers crossed we can carry some momentum into next week.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holland needed to get his first hit out and JMK was good to go 80 so maybe subbed Averillo (first start and still finding his feet)

Averillo came back on to stint Foz when we had the game in the bag
Happy with that change as the minutes and hit out will do Foz well as we need him taking charge next weekend v Roosters

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Win, lose or draw, it's the same shit on the kennel