What’s a better beer James Squire or Matilda Bay ( 150 Lashes or Fat Yak )

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about the rest of you, but I love a good craft beer and would like to hear your thoughts about what you believe is a better drop! P.s if you don’t like beer you are a softcock lol you can ad what ever other drink you prefer.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Neither if them are craft beers really. One is owned by Lion the other by CUB.

There is a beer appreciation thread. Mostly posts by me, which made me realise I drink way too much ...

Edit: forgot to answer the question: I'm going for lashes but wouldn't complain about either :grinning:

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
150 for me if had to choose
It I love “young henry’s Newtowner”

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I come and work at your office Dog? Tongue literally hanging out hah hah hah
You can, but see the lock on it? It only comes out about 3pm - 6pm Fridays and on other special occasions, but it's a good way wind down the week.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You can, but see the lock on it? It only comes out about 3pm - 6pm Fridays and on other special occasions, but it's a good way wind down the week.
Where do I send my application mate?????????

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
150 lashes. When it comes to Matilda Bay I prefer Wild Yak over Fat Yak, but still 150 lashes.

James Squire's IPA is rubbish though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In my office (seriously)

View attachment 8547
We went to a bar the other day which was a bit of a dive bar, but I ordered a Young Henry's Newtowner. The barmaid said, "if you like Young Henry's then try this instead"

She gave me this other beer. Can't remember what it was called but it was bloody amazing.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Passionfruit Rekorderlig.

PS: not gay despite what ads I get from Google.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Passionfruit Rekorderlig.

PS: not gay despite what ads I get from Google.
Rekorderlig is a nice cider, and I don’t plan on heading down to the Blue Oyster anytime soon either lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We went to a bar the other day which was a bit of a dive bar, but I ordered a Young Henry's Newtowner. The barmaid said, "if you like Young Henry's then try this instead"

She gave me this other beer. Can't remember what it was called but it was bloody amazing.
Wish you would remember what it was... It’s kinda like meeting the most beautiful girl when you’re out on the town and then cant find the Coaster she wrote her number on in the morning!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol fucking shit story. Haha

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love my beer but i havent tried either. I usually stick to the basic ones (superdry, cold, blonde etc).

Looking to try something new

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So at 3pm every Friday you’re not sayin it’s quitting time, you’re sayin IT’S BEER TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depending on mood...

Cider: James Squire or Bulmers
Beer: Heineken
Pale Ale: I would rather piss in the bartenders throat than get served pale ale