Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The jury is always and will be out regarding a proven coach. Best example is the mongrel coaching our team.
So really its hard to predict who will succeed. But ultimately I'd like to have someone on board that can bring back our tough bulldog brand.

I've always wanted Dymock but he's not interested so I'd go with Pay for his understanding of the club and his time under experienced coach's, + he's had good wraps on him too btw.

Holbrook another 1, i believe he's come to a point in his career were deserves a shot and will get it imo.
I don't disagree to most your points. We all want the betterment of the club and so the many differing opinions and conversations aren't a bad thing to be having.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More chance of the Tigers club folding than ever getting Hasler.

From memory they only *just* afforded the license fee from NRL last time it was renewed, and it was almost taken off them.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't that before Wests Ashfield took control ? Wests are cashed up.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
More chance of the Tigers club folding than ever getting Hasler.

From memory they only *just* afforded the license fee from NRL last time it was renewed, and it was almost taken off them.
Pretty sure wests took over a big part now.
So they got the cash.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty sure wests took over a big part now.
So they got the cash.
Is that why Benny the whinger Elias was having a cry on NRL360 about no ex Balmain legends being apart of the consultation group LOL ...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A)Is it easier to go to a club like the tigers and rebuild the lot?

B)Or is it easier to hang around and add 2 signatures to a squad that needs tweaking?

If (A) how much extra over his existing $ would he be worth to the tigers? $200 k?

I reckon he'll be hanging around and realize how good he has got it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't that before Wests Ashfield took control ? Wests are cashed up.
Ahh yeah I think you are right there.

Because it was at the point it was about to be sold off (the license), and I recall Magpies fans were like "fuck yeah we own Tigers again!"

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
having Des as your coach is about as good as having a devout Amish as head of your IT dept or head Mechanic of you F1 team

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Is that why Benny the whinger Elias was having a cry on NRL360 about no ex Balmain legends being apart of the consultation group LOL ...
That's because the tigers did that to the magpies. Now the shoe is on the other foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.