Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be a great fit for the tigers.. he is no longer a good fit for the bulldogs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew the Tigers front office was stupid and incompetent but I didnt know just how retarded they were.
Lol they can have him

Yesterday's article says dogs will re-sign Hasler in order to reunite with Foran and today tigers chasing Hasler.

The media also has no shame

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew the Tigers front office was stupid and incompetent but I didnt know just how retarded they were.
Lol they can have him

Yesterday's article says dogs will re-sign Hasler in order to reunite with Foran and today tigers chasing Hasler.

The media also has no shame

Tigers board make the Parra board looks like Einsteins. lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
not upset IF as long as the club replaces him with some one who's better. We don't need Dymock or Pay coaching us because that's not improving or moving forward.
How do you know how good pay is?
He may be a dud, he may be a legend in the waiting.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we are still on track. I thought the goal was 2 premierships by 2020.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LIVE BLOG WITH NRL360’S PAUL KENT BELOW FROM 1PM AEDT

Hey mate, you mentioned last night one club is chasing all 4 of the Tigers, which club? And will Newcastle make a play at Woods now Scott is damaged goods? (Also, nice shot at Ikin's "palatial" central coast home!)

-Chris
I'd be sniffing around Belmore
. The Knights should make a play at Woods.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/b77c063b4bd162e4612815be47c7ed62
The Football Gods have actually opened the door for us to take Aaron Woods .. Should bring out the best in klemmer

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't see any reason as to why we'd want Brooks or Woods.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We just re-signed Tolman.. no way would we be after woods lol.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the board have no one to blame but themselves. You either sack him (should have been done at the start of the year) or you re-sign him. We are stuck in the middle. Des will undoubtedly use this to his advantage and drive up his price. Meanwhile our uncertainty could mean less recruitment for next year.

I dunno who the fuck runs this club.. I mean we're not as bad as the Tigers but seriously.. starting to think nrl are full of fucking morons. Only politis knows how to run a club, we got the shitty middle eastern version of him in dib.
You mean less than the recruitment we've been getting since Des has come across? I really don't think there's anywhere to go but up.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not upset IF as long as the club replaces him with some one who's better. We don't need Dymock or Pay coaching us because that's not improving or moving forward.
The jury is always and will be out regarding a proven coach. Best example is the mongrel coaching our team.
So really its hard to predict who will succeed. But ultimately I'd like to have someone on board that can bring back our tough bulldog brand.

I've always wanted Dymock but he's not interested so I'd go with Pay for his understanding of the club and his time under experienced coach's, + he's had good wraps on him too btw.

Holbrook another 1, i believe he's come to a point in his career were deserves a shot and will get it imo.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We'll give you Hasler you give us Tedesco, sounds like a fair swap.

Reactions: DT

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
If Hasler moves to the tigers it should improve both clubs football IQ

(Sorry Piggy Muldoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.