Western Sydney Wanderers Superthread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if there is one already but if not thought there should be a thread for the mighty WANDERERS

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up 2 nil at half time let's fire a few more in!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I first got my jersey I thought I was going to cop crap because I have "Gunner" on the back of it but it surprised me the amount of Arsenal jerseys you see at Wanderers games.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
The WSW training shirt is amazing.. so comfortable but still plain, I go out in it all the time

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Great thread. I figured we'd just spend our time in the Smurf Thread and make that our home :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hersi is out of tomorrow's match
We need his creative spark

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Good game by Juric covering for the loss of Hersi

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
RBB was awesome (just watching sbs last night) If only all clubs could be half as passionate/loud.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Bridgie covered up a lot for Juric last night, but Juric will be crazy in time. But with Juric and Santalab we finally have some real threats in goal.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
RBB was awesome (just watching sbs last night) If only all clubs could be half as passionate/loud.
Shame it will not be the same with skin leaving the RBB.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Handy, 3pts tonight against the heartless tonight. Despite the 100 that traveled down, the RBB were in full voice.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Handy, 3pts tonight against the heartless tonight. Despite the 100 that traveled down, the RBB were in full voice.
I feel for MH. They played with alot of guts last night and to an extent were a little unlucky to not at least level the score.

I am a huge fan of WSW - You back your team and you support your team out of the crop. I love soccer and WSW has made me feel attached at a local level. I also admire the hope and excitement the club brings to the region, but the A-League in general is lacking in actual soccer quality. Really lacking in quality. Maybe they need to boost the overseas quota, or add 1 additional international marquee player. Australian soccer as a whole feels like it's being played at a boring and "simple" level.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I feel for MH. They played with alot of guts last night and to an extent were a little unlucky to not at least level the score.

I am a huge fan of WSW - You back your team and you support your team out of the crop. I love soccer and WSW has made me feel attached at a local level. I also admire the hope and excitement the club brings to the region, but the A-League in general is lacking in actual soccer quality. Really lacking in quality. Maybe they need to boost the overseas quota, or add 1 additional international marquee player. Australian soccer as a whole feels like it's being played at a boring and "simple" level.
I think the issue with football in Australia is the development in our younger players and it has shown with the quality of Australian players coming through the ranks, a lot of the players are not plying their trade in Europe like it was 10 years ago. The demise of the NSL did not help at all and its still hurting, those old school NSL clubs are not going to release their talented players to A-League clubs instead they are going to offload them to their native countries and ensure they represent their native country rather than Australia.

Australian football were still using the old British style of football whereas countries like Japan, Korea, and now Belgium have evolved in football. Australia has implemented the dutch philosophy of Total Football you should see significant changes in the next 5-10 years.

Bringing in foreign players isn't going to help Australia in the long term and as you can see it is not helping the England national team where the PL is full of foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.