We're fat, we're slow, we're unco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yet they were all fine last week.
Too many celebratory deserts..i swear they must turn up to training with treats laid on the table ,sausage rolls, cakes, chips, lollies footy Franks etc..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate but they weren't sighted tonight,as a matter of fact josh Morris defence tonight was as bad as Holland's,on current form they won't be missed
Admittedly not a great night for them but Josh Morris had one missed tackle and one ineffective tackle. Holland had 3 missed tackles and 3 ineffective tackles.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood just gets fatter and fatter. For Christ sake Greg, skip a meal. Ever heard of a fucking salad.
Lol I don't normally fatshame others only myself but someone's gotta tell him his a first grade professional footballer on 800k a year not a sumo wrestler FFS. He owes it to his fans..
I know for a fact he is 'the kid' who sits on his PlayStation everyday playing fortnight. It's so bad

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Admittedly not a great night for them but Josh Morris had one missed tackle and one ineffective tackle. Holland had 3 missed tackles and 3 ineffective tackles.
You can't outright compare Morris to Holland.. Holland is building , Morris is the expectation

It's like if I get a few facts wrong it's OK because I'm just that token female but if you get a few facts wrong it's not the same.. You have a reputation and are highly rewarded by the kennel

Last edited:

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I don't normally fatshame others only myself but someone's gotta tell him his a first grade professional footballer on 800k a year not a sumo wrestler FFS. He owes it to his fans..
I know for a fact he is 'the kid' who sits on his PlayStation everyday playing fortnight. It's so bad
Never understood adults playing computer games for more than 12 minutes.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many celebratory deserts..i swear they must turn up to training with treats laid on the table ,sausage rolls, cakes, chips, lollies footy Franks etc..
Footy Franks build character. You never know which animals arsehole has been processed into them.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Footy Franks build character. You never know which animals arsehole has been processed into them.
Lol literally!! Yuck I can never eat another Frankfurt again without that thought going through my mind

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll add gutsy, but unfortunately easily the most boring team to watch. I’ve lost count of many many horrendous matches this year have included the Bulldogs.
The issue is definitely in the halves. They need a playmaker.
If only Canterbury could request a 2012 version of K.Foran for next season.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Eastwood just gets fatter and fatter. For Christ sake Greg, skip a meal. Ever heard of a fucking salad.
What the hell is salad and I am not fat, still growing, regards Greg

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not many six packs on show that's for sure :grinning:....noticed joz spare tyres during the victory song last week...they've slacked off and Eastwood (probably others as well).

Next year we need a full revamp of training, skills and conditioning as we are way off benchmark standards.
Absolutely!! Its just so telling of their efforts during the week.
If you don't put in the effort don't expect a great outcome.
They need to eat less and run more

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Momentum is the most important thing in a game of footy.. against the Broncos we had it all till the last 10 or so.. tonight we had it in the first half and our inept halves couldn't take advantage of it.. manly grabbed it with both hands and never looked back... We don't have the type of player that can win back momentum, especially not the halves
The players didn't give up last night. Some, like Jackson, played their hearts out. Second half, we didn't see much possession, and our defence was as good as any side. It was the weight of back to back possession that got Manly over the line. Where we failed was not having a half who could read the play and set up attack.

Even with the limited ball in the second half, there were opportunities when we had overlaps; but our halves failed to see them and ran around lost in the middle, or did the old Hasler style kick to a player where we had no defenders within cooee.

A decent halfback and we'd beat any side in the comp.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can't outright compare Morris to Holland.. Holland is building , Morris is the expectation

It's like if I get a few facts wrong it's OK because I'm just that token female but if you get a few facts wrong it's not the same.. You have a reputation and are highly rewarded by the kennel
That comment was in response to Bullanth's comment that literally compared Morris to Holland.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get off the rollercoaster people.

We win..... everyone sucks each other off.

We lose.... we are slow, fat and unco
True, if someone says something negative despite winning they get told to "stop being so negative and enjoy the win" (especially if you're Marley/gotenks)
If we lose, anything said seems to be fair game. Rules of TK

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our form lifted a lot when lewis started playing. It dropped when he was not playing and we were missing our first 2 choices in the halves(him and foran). And ppl are surprised? Unsure why.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he did.

Clay Priest, Chris Smith, and Lachlan Lewis all didn't play this week (in any grade).
Ok that is fair enough. The Bulldogs media team is not the best at reporting these things.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The players didn't give up last night. Some, like Jackson, played their hearts out. Second half, we didn't see much possession, and our defence was as good as any side. It was the weight of back to back possession that got Manly over the line. Where we failed was not having a half who could read the play and set up attack.

Even with the limited ball in the second half, there were opportunities when we had overlaps; but our halves failed to see them and ran around lost in the middle, or did the old Hasler style kick to a player where we had no defenders within cooee.

A decent halfback and we'd beat any side in the comp.
Spot on, I think every player put in last night but the fact is our roster have players that are very limited like Holland, JMK, Frawley and Lichaa.
They can have the odd good games and look ok when the team is going well but when things aren't going our way they don't have the talent to change the momentum of the game.

If we managed to jag a another try or two in the first half we might have just been able to hang on.
They defended their guts out in the second half and we just didn't have a player in the team that could kick us out of trouble or turn the game with a but of brilliance.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is the only reason worth watching besides when Lachy plays.. give yourself an uppercut; he is the heart N soul of this train wreck club[/QU

Half agree, he gets through a lot of tackles and yardage but honestly that will only get you so far.........it is a team sport after all. Other clubs have forwards who are ball players and a step.....neither he or Tolman have that but are great in defence and grinding away......in 2018 and beyond that isn't going to cut it in todays game and I'm resigned to the fact that while we have players like that we'll never win a comp, make the 8 yes but forget about premierships......we need to find forwards like Jason Smith, Asotasi and Bobcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.