We're fat, we're slow, we're unco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why did Pay drop Chris Smith for Feastwood? Surely for the last few games give the rookies more game time. Will help for next season.
I don't think he did.

Clay Priest, Chris Smith, and Lachlan Lewis all didn't play this week (in any grade).

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Morris twins are getting old but they're not fat or slow and they're definitely not lacking enthusiasm.
Sorry mate but they weren't sighted tonight,as a matter of fact josh Morris defence tonight was as bad as Holland's,on current form they won't be missed

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did Pay drop Chris Smith for Feastwood? Surely for the last few games give the rookies more game time. Will help for next season.
I thought I read somewhere Chris Smith was injured. He was originally named on the bench at 17.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look at their bodies at half time, they're fat
Not many six packs on show that's for sure :grinning:....noticed joz spare tyres during the victory song last week...they've slacked off and Eastwood (probably others as well).

Next year we need a full revamp of training, skills and conditioning as we are way off benchmark standards.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Moz’s have signed out for the year. Can’t really blame them.
Also both of our halves tonight won’t play a game in our halves next season. So inept

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next year Everything has too change in a big way and I really hope to hell we see big improvement from kick off round 1..!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Both Moz’s have signed out for the year. Can’t really blame them.
Also both of our halves tonight won’t play a game in our halves next season. So inept
Tis a good point... our team is full of players that don't give a shit because they are not going to be at the club next season.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No crisp passes, Slow and uncoordinated ..
What the heck do they do at training?

Eastwood looks like the fat kid on every junior league team who's mum makes him play sport to get him off the PlayStation

The Morris twins are fat , slow and lack enthusiasm.

I'm so disappointed with pays inability to create a synchronised team.
Yet they were all fine last week.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It pains me to say it but I believe we're now favourites for the dreaded spoon......Oh well it can only get better in 2019.......I tend to agree about the Morris boys who have been absolutely great for the club especially Josh in defence and attacking ability over a number of years but they are no where near the pace that they once had and with the money they're on and the salary cap situation it was best for all parties that they both move on......Reimis Smith has been very good on the wing and not sure if Montoya will be there next year but we do have the Penrith winger coming to the club and rumour has it Cory Oates may well be at Belmore next year but he wants to play in the forwards......whether Carr from the ISP can make the transition is yet to be seen but he's showing plenty of potential to be given a chance in 1st grade at some stage.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'll cop criticism for this but I'd like to see nearly all our roster when they are off contract to move on.....Only few contracts I'd renew would be Josh Jackson, RFM, Lewis and give the ISP more opportunities in First Grade......Toomaga I've been impressed with.......I would keep Klemmer until his contract was up and even move him on IF he could find another club......he gets through a lot tackles and metres but while he and Tolman are still at the club we're NOT going to win a competition......We need more mobile forwards who can also pass......I can count on one hand the amount of times Klemmer has passed a ball this year. I also believe Foran will be let go in the off season.....we have both Meany and Cogger coming from Newcastle for next year.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
getting beat by manly and eels and cows winning show that we really are the worst team in comp

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer is the only reason worth watching besides when Lachy plays.. give yourself an uppercut; he is the heart N soul of this train wreck club

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood just gets fatter and fatter. For Christ sake Greg, skip a meal. Ever heard of a fucking salad.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan of JMK but Fuck he was ordinary. As for that other flog Frawley.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are so many talented players running around in the ESL who can't get an NRL contract and yet we have a park footballer playing first grade for a premier club.
There is something wrong with the system..

Status
Not open for further replies.