Well Done Mick Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doing extremely well with the Fijian side in the world cup.

Have blitzed lesser teams in attack and showed good defence tonight against NZ

Theres some lesser known talent in that side eg Kikau.

Hopefully works in our favour when these players are off contract

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who does he play for? I was watching the game and thinking i would love to have him as one of our edge forwards.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who does he play for? I was watching the game and thinking i would love to have him as one of our edge forwards.
He's contracted to the Panthers for another 2 years they signed him from the Cowboys a few years ago on massive coin.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's contracted to the Panthers for another 2 years they signed him from the Cowboys a few years ago on massive coin.
Phil Gould at his best... Still cant believe he released Martin though..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Phil Gould at his best... Still cant believe he released Martin though..
Released Martin, but they have Maloney and Cleary now, good decision? Maybe... Panthers well below expectation this year though... Gould has been given tons of time tbh, looks like he has set a solid foundation for the club though

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Released Martin, but they have Maloney and Cleary now, good decision? Maybe... Panthers well below expectation this year though... Gould has been given tons of time tbh, looks like he has set a solid foundation for the club though
Released Martin but was lucky to land Maloney when he lost Moylan... I think it will be a good decision because having a multi-premiership winning rep half mentoring Cleary and May now is a classy move.

Status
Not open for further replies.