Welcome to the Kennel 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
We have made great progress.

During the upgrade, all usernames are updated with new system generated passwords which you will need to reset.

You should see this message when you attempt to login for the first time

If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.
Put in your email address which was attached to your login and you will receive an email with the instructions to trigger an email with your system generated login. Once logged in you can then update your password to your old one.

In some instances where your username did not convert during the upgrade you will see this message.

You have not entered an email address that we recognise. Please try again or contact the webmaster.
If your particular username did not convert across correctly, please re-register it in the normal fashion.

In some cases we have managed to partially convert your username data. If when attempting to re-register your old name you get this,

That username is already in use
Please email admin@thekennel.com.au and we will re-enable your access to it.

The other main functions we are working on are,

Banners
Post Counts
Kennel Cash

If you find any other issues as you use The Kennel, your assistance in reporting these will speed up the process of rectifying.

Please email admin@thekennel.com.au with any questions.

Last edited:

2004 Premiers

how come all our posts count have been deleted i had more than 500 posts and they are all gone.

DJ1

Ninjadillo
Reaction score
We will be updating postcounts as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
DJ1 said:
We will be updating postcounts as soon as possible.
Thanks Champ !!!
i was freaking out as i now only have 200 :(

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keefy said:
Thanks Champ !!!
i was freaking out as i now only have 200 :(
How many did you have?
I had over 2000 :(