Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's only 26 years old. How are his best years behind him? He's the 2nd best winger in the comp behind To'o and Fox just had another great season.
lol people said Bmoz was washed up and still had two really great years at the Roosters (won a premiership). It's all about being in a team environment that gets the best out of them. Anyone who watches JAC without agendas knows he is a classy player.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LETS TROT BABY....welcome Josh pay no attention to the Kennel we're a fickle bunch of keyboard warriors:grinning: I've pimped out my rocking horse and the Misses and I are excited for season 2022.....GO YOU BEATIFULL DOGGIES!!!!

1632612914041.png

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tk is a funny place. Very hard to please people here. Let’s get rid of cotric, jac is over rated… what’s next Burton is rubbish and tpj will be a flop. People need to just relax and let the season roll on next year before jumping on the negative train. For once we have recruited well. Yes we are short on some positions but it’s a slow progress. Finally we look forward to a new crew running out in our jersey next year and we already have people turning on the new recruits. Ffs massive face palm.
I agree....we should all calm down and celebrate the little things in life....

1632616585471.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's only 26 years old. How are his best years behind him? He's the 2nd best winger in the comp behind To'o and Fox just had another great season.
Yesterday Ch9 said he had clocked fastest ever time in NRL in April 2021. Confirmed here in this article at the time. Not on the wane as yet :grinning:

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the thing people are missing is that signing him led directly to signing others.
You need a big name recruit to get the dominoes to fall and for other players to see us building something they want to be a part of.

Even if we paid overs his signing was important on a number of different levels.

Eg- look at tigers. Until you sign a big name it’s harder and harder to recruit others.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
JAC is a pure pace whore and he uses it well in both attack and defence, but in terms of finishing, footwork, power, etc he's lacking compared to other top wingers in the game. He's still very good but I wouldn't consider him the best winger in the game this season, form dropped around SOO and he looked a step or two slower.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JAC is a pure pace whore and he uses it well in both attack and defence, but in terms of finishing, footwork, power, etc he's lacking compared to other top wingers in the game. He's still very good but I wouldn't consider him the best winger in the game this season, form dropped around SOO and he looked a step or two slower.
He's the clear 2nd best winger after To'o.. Who else is better than him aside from To'o?
Almost every Origin players form drops after Origin because they're playing an extra three high intensity games than everyone else.

He's been nursing a bad hamstring injury and was probably playing at 50% yesterday..

He might not be the most powerful, but he's definitely a great finisher and has good footwork. He's not just fast. You make him sound like Brett Howland. The guy creates breaks and intercepts out of nothing and all by himself all of the time. He's been doing it consistently for years. I really don't understand people questioning him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the thing people are missing is that signing him led directly to signing others.
You need a big name recruit to get the dominoes to fall and for other players to see us building something they want to be a part of.

Even if we paid overs his signing was important on a number of different levels.

Eg- look at tigers. Until you sign a big name it’s harder and harder to recruit others.
Spot on. Those people that think we overpaid (which is extremely debatable if we did or not) need to understand the significance of signing him and the influence he has on attracting other players and sponsors. Or the leadership and experience at the highest level that he brings that we haven't had for years..

If people want to question an overpaid winger, then question Cotric's value, not Addo-Carr's. Fox is ten times the player Cotric is and Cotric earns 100k more.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing him was the way up and out of this shit.. we on the way

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he would have offered more than shit Mutt. Benji would have offered the team with worst attack in the comp some shape, a genuine ball player, kicking game, someone for the younger halves to learn from, the nous to get the best out if blokes like Allen and Cotric and a chance to avoid the spoon. We will see how your JAC comments scrub up this time next year.
It’s ok, we have AvErilLo, he’s an athlete!

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He brings more than just skill.
He also gives us personality, comes from a winning culture, leadership and not since Barba have we had a player kids actually want to copy playing footy in the park, JAC is that player. He’ll bring in membership numbers

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He brings more than just skill.
He also gives us personality, comes from a winning culture, leadership and not since Barba have we had a player kids actually want to copy playing footy in the park, JAC is that player. He’ll bring in membership numbers
Agree the younger guys want to watch him play so do sponsors clever signing

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best wingers in the game, hasn't even put on the jersey yet and ppl are whinging. This also means papz, Munster, Grant, olam etc are all shit because they had an off game

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will be the best things at the bulldogs since Ben barba wake up people .
Need for speed.
Zoom zoom.
I think all the kennel want marcel Montoya back