Welcome to the Bulldogs Josh....

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foxx will bring energy to this group of players. Finally players like Jackson who have been busting their arse for years will have some quality and characters around them to lift the place.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's the clear 2nd best winger after To'o.. Who else is better than him aside from To'o?
Almost every Origin players form drops after Origin because they're playing an extra three high intensity games than everyone else.

He's been nursing a bad hamstring injury and was probably playing at 50% yesterday..

He might not be the most powerful, but he's definitely a great finisher and has good footwork. He's not just fast. You make him sound like Brett Howland. The guy creates breaks and intercepts out of nothing and all by himself all of the time. He's been doing it consistently for years. I really don't understand people questioning him.
I really think you guys overrate his ability, like I said he's still very good but he's been playing in stacked SOO sides and a very good Melbourne Storm system that focuses on creating space on the outside for him or getting him up against flat footed defenders. We don't do that and his try scoring opportunities are going to be halved and you already know how that will turn out on here..

Overall it's a preference thing, I'm not a big fan of spending that sort of money on a winger like him especially when we already have another winger on big $$$. We've got over a million invested in wingers and that just seems absolutely insane to me. I'd be getting excited if we signed an established spine player.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really think you guys overrate his ability, like I said he's still very good but he's been playing in stacked SOO sides and a very good Melbourne Storm system that focuses on creating space on the outside for him or getting him up against flat footed defenders. We don't do that and his try scoring opportunities are going to be halved and you already know how that will turn out on here..

Overall it's a preference thing, I'm not a big fan of spending that sort of money on a winger like him especially when we already have another winger on big $$$. We've got over a million invested in wingers and that just seems absolutely insane to me. I'd be getting excited if we signed an established spine player.
Spending that money on two wingers is insane but it's Cotric the one who isn't worth it. Addo-Carr is.. Cotric will probably be moved on. Fox will prove his worth next season. He'll be playing on Burton's side so he'll still score a tonne of tries next season.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
JAC is a pure pace whore and he uses it well in both attack and defence, but in terms of finishing, footwork, power, etc he's lacking compared to other top wingers in the game. He's still very good but I wouldn't consider him the best winger in the game this season, form dropped around SOO and he looked a step or two slower.
And the guys with good finishing, footwork and power aren’t nearly as fast as JAC…..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

We have a motza invested in wingers who won't see the ball because we have a hooker (JMK) who still can't read the play well enough to choose the correct side + cant pass the ball to the chest. Burton still has the tendancy to run over pass and he can't have his hands on the ball for 5 tackles and that leaves us with Averillo and Wakeham who have not shown they can consistently execute a backline play. On top of that dumbos like Stimson, Waddell and Jackson will stuff every backline play. These wingers are going to be like Wendall Sailor standing the wing for the Wallabies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Tk is a funny place. Very hard to please people here. Let’s get rid of cotric, jac is over rated… what’s next Burton is rubbish and tpj will be a flop. People need to just relax and let the season roll on next year before jumping on the negative train. For once we have recruited well. Yes we are short on some positions but it’s a slow progress. Finally we look forward to a new crew running out in our jersey next year and we already have people turning on the new recruits. Ffs massive face palm.
Especially when you consider the park footballers we've been paying 100's of K's to play for us.