Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here comes summer - burn and freeze
Jonathan Dart
September 17, 2008 - 1:12PM

After the coldest winter in a decade, weather experts are warning Sydney to expect an erratic summer.

Veteran weatherman and director of Weatherwatch Don White said people should expect the mercury to soar and sink this year, with temperatures in the Pacific Ocean indicating that the region is in a flux between El Nino and La Nina events.

"We should be looking for the above average temperatures [throughout spring and summer] but that might include some quite hot spells and some quite cold spells," he said.

Sydney is expecting a warmer than usual spring, with temperatures again expecting to break 30 degrees by the weekend.

Bureau of Meteorology climate officer Mike de Salis said the mercury plunged most in August.

The average maximum temperature was 17.3 degrees, more than half a degree lower than the average and the coldest monthly average since 1989.

The average maximum temperature throughout the three winter months was the lowest since 1998.

"That was due to a blocking system. [It was] a low pressure operating in the Tasman Sea for half the month [of August], dragging a whole lot of cold southerly air over NSW," Mr de Salis said. "It kept the temperatures down, day time and night time."

But the bureau's three-month temperature outlook is predicting a warmer than usual spring, due to warmer sea temperatures in the Indian and Pacific oceans.

After temperatures cracked 30.6 degrees on Saturday, the bureau has forecast a high of 31 degrees this Saturday before another drop of about eight degrees on Sunday.

"Winter's behind us, that's for sure," Mr de Salis said

http://www.smh.com.au/news/environment/its-been-cold-now-its-going-to-get-more-odd/2008/09/17/1221330901292.html

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was a beautiful clear summer day yesterday...dry, breezy, and about 30 degrees.

today, it's overcast, humid and ****.

make up your goddamn mind!

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saturday was hot, then at night it was cold

Monday was hot, Tuesday was cold.

Its not really spring yet anyway. Spring weather doesnt start until about late September

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't stand ever changing weather, it gives me colds and makes me sick every time.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Has anyone ever thought it is just a pattern and also i think its me making the weather go wild ;)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I work in cold storage so it makes no difference for me

minus 28 feels like normal weather until you stop feeling your fingers after 20 minutes

K

kennyy

PS: LOL forum cop, might work if i were a mod or something, good try gb *pats*
Speaking of losing/finding things have u lost that virginity yet

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
it was a beautiful clear summer day yesterday...dry, breezy, and about 30 degrees.

today, it's overcast, humid and ****.

make up your goddamn mind!
shut up north qld'er, it's fkn spring not summer ffs. how dare u have clear 30deg weather while were stuck with erratic bs

weather control?

thats crazy thinking how dare you think like that! its that darn global warming myth
excuse me Quaid it's not a myth, Al Gore told me so :p

its not your fault
its those ****ing youtube conspiracy videos about 911 which contradict each other
lol, make up ur mind people, was it a missile shooting under the plane or bombs in the building.

Mohommad Atta is a freak, he has the world's strongest passport which can be found on top of pulverised rubble from a 110 storey building (whilst a seemingly indestructible black box recorder can't), can fly a plane into a tower and still turn up alive in Saudi Arabia 2 mths later

now that's a mo-hectik :whacky:

Has anyone ever thought it is just a pattern and also i think its me making the weather go wild ;)
is it u, or is it that beaver
:uptight:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
shut up north qld'er, it's fkn spring not summer ffs. how dare u have clear 30deg weather while were stuck with erratic bs

excuse me Quaid it's not a myth, Al Gore told me so :p

lol, make up ur mind people, was it a missile shooting under the plane or bombs in the building.

Mohommad Atta is a freak, he has the world's strongest passport which can be found on top of pulverised rubble from a 110 storey building (whilst a seemingly indestructible black box recorder can't), can fly a plane into a tower and still turn up alive in Saudi Arabia 2 mths later

now that's a mo-hectik :whacky:

is it u, or is it that beaver
:uptight:
ROFL!! I read that about his passport, seemingly untouched, and oh what about the engine outside the pentagon? What happened to the rest of the plane and bodies?

That beaver will hunt you down boy if you try and expose it!

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
ROFL!! I read that about his passport, seemingly untouched, and oh what about the engine outside the pentagon? What happened to the rest of the plane and bodies?

That beaver will hunt you down boy if you try and expose it!
where is that gif from

i wanna see the whole clip of it

it's a fkn hilarious gopher/beaver

Status
Not open for further replies.