Weidler on 100% Footy - Player revolt against Pay

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love to see the current batch of players do a few sessions with tommy radonikus in his prime ***** wouldnt know what hit them.wiedler is a shit bag but the only way to shut the media up is to band together and win a few games.Until we do that the vultures will be circling.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Gould is acting like that because he is about to be part of the bulldogs.
Funny thing is when Weezler was splattering his shit, Phillip's eyes turned red and you couldnt help notice the big gulps he was taking.

Not sure if Phillip was furious with Weezler spinning shit about the Dogs, or just the mere fact that Weezler is a general dickhead

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny that the story comes out at the same time Lichaa is apparently in talks with Danny's favourite club the Roosters!
There’s no way the Roosters would take shitbag Lichaa surely.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You only have to look at weidler before he opens his mouth and already you have decided the guy is full off crap. He lives on gossip is how he makes a living and would have to be the most dishonest reporter going around. Starts rumours then hopes they eventuate thats his breaking news

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are coming last and the media continue to kick us

When will the club take a stand against this

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The media need the Dogs and thrive on any story about us because right now there's not much else to talk about that will sell a story.
Everyone knows that if the Dogs are not performing on the field, it's not good for the NRL. Small crowds at games is hurting the NRL and Dogs and the media know that so they need to create hype and controversy to get Dogs fans interested in any way they can.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Lichaa has to go! Your only has good as your weakest link and at the moment he's dragging us down. It's best for him as well he needs a change might revamp his career.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Weedler is a cock knob, but after watching the video I don't think he deserves the pitchforks here. If the CEOs best mate has been stood down then it does make sense to connect the dots. He was not definitively saying anything either.

I also do not think it is unbelievable that some players would not like Pay. To me, he does not seem to have the demeanour that a coach requires. Not saying he is a bad coach, but I could totally believe that he would not be that good at communication based on what I have observed.

Also we are coming last, of course everything is not sunshine and rainbows behind the scenes.

The club made a massive error of judgement in re-signing him. I am not saying he should be sacked, but there was absolutely no need to lock him up for another year especially when we are doing shit. You would think they would have learnt after prematurely re-signing Hasler.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weedler is a cock knob, but after watching the video I don't think he deserves the pitchforks here. If the CEOs best mate has been stood down then it does make sense to connect the dots. He was not definitively saying anything either.

I also do not think it is unbelievable that some players would not like Pay. To me, he does not seem to have the demeanour that a coach requires. Not saying he is a bad coach, but I could totally believe that he would not be that good at communication based on what I have observed.

Also we are coming last, of course everything is not sunshine and rainbows behind the scenes.

The club made a massive error of judgement in re-signing him. I am not saying he should be sacked, but there was absolutely no need to lock him up for another year especially when we are doing shit. You would think they would have learnt after prematurely re-signing Hasler.
I disagree with the club making an error in re-signing Pay like you say. This is why.

They are paying him no more than 400k with his upgrade one year extension. Now with the roster he has we can't buy any new and decent players til next year and playing from 2021. A top coach commanding a million dollars while not being interested now would then be interested from 2021 because he will have an open cheque book as we will have money to spend like no other club and to build his own team. It's a coaches dream position to be in. 2019 and 2020 are not rebuilding years, these are gap years to ride out our cap dilemma and because at least half these players will not be with us once the 2021 competition begins. Unless Pay gets us to the semis this year or next which is unlikely he will be gone mid to end of 2020. It's a low risk decision to re-sign him for one more year based on what I've just mentioned.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I disagree with the club making an error in re-signing Pay like you say. This is why.

They are paying him no more than 400k with his upgrade one year extension. Now with the roster he has we can't buy any new and decent players til next year and playing from 2021. A top coach commanding a million dollars while not being interested now would then be interested from 2021 because he will have an open cheque book as we will have money to spend like no other club and to build his own team. It's a coaches dream position to be in. 2019 and 2020 are not rebuilding years, these are gap years to ride out our cap dilemma and because at least half these players will not be with us once the 2021 competition begins. Unless Pay gets us to the semis this year or next which is unlikely he will be gone mid to end of 2020. It's a low risk decision to re-sign him for one more year based on what I've just mentioned.
Exactly! I see no point in us finishing last or 10th. Both seasons would be considered a fail. Everyone calling for Pay's head need to suck it in and relax.
He deserves a fair shot at it, he probably will fail but it will co-incide with us having and open cheque book and a new coach, which would be a dream. Bigger picture at play here fellas

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Well that's one thing I miss about Greenberg. Whenever there was a rumor going around our club, he'd come out and quash it. I wish Andrew Hill would do the same thing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

This is a fair enough point, but there was still no need to re-sign him already. No one else would want him, so why rush it? It isn't like he was going to walk away either.

Things change so fast in the NRL. All re-signing him early does is limits options.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly! I see no point in us finishing last or 10th. Both seasons would be considered a fail. Everyone calling for Pay's head need to suck it in and relax.
He deserves a fair shot at it, he probably will fail but it will co-incide with us having and open cheque book and a new coach, which would be a dream. Bigger picture at play here fellas
I doubt even if Pay had a more experienced roster he would thrive because last season he had a more experienced roster and didn’t thrive

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a fair enough point, but there was still no need to re-sign him already. No one else would want him, so why rush it? It isn't like he was going to walk away either.

Things change so fast in the NRL. All re-signing him early does is limits options.
They re-signed him because there aren't too many coaches who will coach under $400k. Let's say they sack him or he leaves this year remembering no decent coach will come knowing the cap situation. Do we do what Penrith did and put an interim coach in for a year or so? Look where they are now. Keeping Pay at least will keep some kind of sanity around the place, for now.

We need to be patient because come 2021 a new coach and 'quality' roster will be at the club and we WILL be back where we belong.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny Dipshit dipping his wick into his own shit again.

Just watching Gus, he looked awfully guilty. I wonder if he's been talking shit with Danny off air, and Danny has taken it as gospel and blurting it out on air as his next scoop?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know about revolt but wouldnt surprise me if players start to have doubts. He dropped 5 players in first 5 rounds last year and 4 or 5 after just 2 rounds this year.