'We'd love Matt on board': Barrett keen on Penrith ace

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think there will be a decision from Burton before players get back next Monday?
Would be good. Then we could try to pry him over now rather than 12 months from now.
You'd hope so. Its frustrating that this has dragged on though. Hope there is an announcement soon.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw a new topic posted, but it’s disappeared now said burton signed 22 23 with a possible player swap for 21. Also Rona signed.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not concerned - I supported the poor bastard when we were in a very rough spot. He did his best but was never the long term solution. I heard he’s knocked back help to get an assistant role somewhere in the NRL and only wants to be involved in lower grades moving forward. I know that means some will put shit on him about not being up to it etc but I wish the bloke well and am excited for our new chapter.
Spot on this

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What happened to the thread that we signed burton and rona? Deleted? Fake news?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d be over the moon with burton and jac for 2021 even 2022!

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah but didnt he want us to get moses aswell. But we had just signed foran
We were offered Tedesco, Moses, Woods and Brooks as a package deal at the time. Des didn’t have a high opinion of Moses and the rest is history

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were offered Tedesco, Moses, Woods and Brooks as a package deal at the time. Des didn’t have a high opinion of Moses and the rest is history
Neither did I, and I still don't. They are all shit apart from Teddy, but Teddy can get fucked anyway, he's a cock lover now.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, well here's a stupid question. What if he was right? How did you know it was BS? A broken clock is still right twice a day so eventually he's got to get one right :laughing:
I'm assuming today isn't one of those days.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither did I, and I still don't. They are all shit apart from Teddy, but Teddy can get fucked anyway, he's a cock lover now.
Agree. Moses had good wraps on him coming through the grades but I still don’t feel he’s peaked. While we missed out on teddy I think we dodged a bullet with the other 3. We even gave woods another shot