'We'd love Matt on board': Barrett keen on Penrith ace

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People just need to remain patient regarding Burton. Negotiations are taking place and these things can take time, especially considering he's still under contract next season. There's no need to get anxious just because nothing has been announced yet.
It's very hard though.

My wife is always asking me to get off the phone, and I say to her "but breaking news is coming soon" LOL

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d say it’s a given Burton will come but doubt it will be next year although I hope they can snare him out of his last year with the Panthers. JAC is most likely staying in Melbourne now

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He is banned (again). Poor bastard is in the sin bin at least once a month.
I'd love to know who banned him and why - he'll probably claim it was becuase he's "leb"
Nasheed here,
Look I don’t know why the mods rail me this hard and if it’s because I’m Lebanese or not, but this doesn’t happen to anyone else and we can believe what we want to believe.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Look I don’t know why the mods rail me this hard and if it’s because I’m Lebanese or not, but this doesn’t happen to anyone else and we can believe what we want to believe.
I don’t think it’s due to your ethnicity Nasheed.

Just a wild guess it’s around some of your content.. but, TK does generate double the hits when your on admittedly

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I for one am off the kennel now if you are back, everything you write is just to create drama and trouble. Every one of your posts touches on racism and sexism. You are an ace troll and you get your way on here but I am off. It used to be funny but it is just boring and repetitive and you enjoy the attention that your posts create. This forum used to be about the Bulldogs and is a great place but I didn't sign up for the Nasheed chronicles'

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one am off the kennel now if you are back, everything you write is just to create drama and trouble. Every one of your post touches on racism and sexism. You are an ace troll and you get your way on here but I am off. It used to be funny but it is just boring and repetitive and you enjoy the attention your posts create. This forum used to be about the Bulldogs and is a great place but I didn't sign up for the Nasheed chronicles'
This exactly. Been a long time reader but recently joined, and already sick of the non relevant topics he brings up

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s due to your ethnicity Nasheed.

Just a wild guess it’s around some of your content.. but, TK does generate double the hits when your on admittedly
I agree with you when you say it has nothing to do with his ethnicity as such, but the fact he bangs on about it all the time may have something to do with it.
It makes no difference to me if your Lebanese, Greek, Asian, Indian or any other race, colour or creed.... nor should it matter to anyone else, we should all be accepted - further more, any comments made should be based on the subject matter at hand not on race or ethnicity.

The fact that he does go on about it all the time rather than the subject matter probably contributes to the fact that others stomachs turn every time we need to read about it.
It would be my guess that deep down Nasheed is the one that has a big issue with his ethnicity and that's why he rambles on about it.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with you when you you say it has nothing to do with his ethnicity as such, but the fact he bangs on about it all the time may have something to do with it.
It makes no difference to me if your Lebanese, Greek, Asian, Indian or any other race, colour or creed.... nor should it matter to anyone else, we should all be accepted - further more, any comments made should be based on the subject matter at hand not on race or ethnicity.

The fact that he does go on about it all the time rather than the subject matter probably contributes to the fact that others stomachs turn every time we need to read about it.
It would be my guess that deep down Nasheed is the one that has a big issue with his ethnicity and that's why he rambles on about it.
100% agree. The idea that Nasheed is being discriminated against because he is a wannabe Leb is laughable as half the people on TK are probably Leb. The fact that the mods would single out Nasheed, and ignore the other Lebs, is ludicrous.

People who keep bringing up their race or religion for no particular reason are annoying - especially on a football forum. I agree with you that the reason he keeps bringing it up is because he is the one with the issue.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This exactly. Been a long time reader but recently joined, and already sick of the non relevant topics he brings up
Click on his user name and select ignore, you won't have to see his posts anymore. Plenty of people have done that to me :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its a shame nasheed is back. All the talk is about him and nothing football related.
If he just kept to his own threads it would be optional to read them but he ends up domineering every single thread and it turns to mush :(
Click on his user name and select ignore, you won't have to see his posts anymore. Plenty of people have done that to me :tearsofjoy:
What did you say Beast Mode...I couldn't see it ;)