We will find out if we get the spoon next week

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Titans beat the Warriors and Broncos beat us... We will be dead last on 2 points with the nearest rival in Brisbane, Titans and Warriors being on 6. Let's hope Thompson provides a spark because we need something.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If Titans beat the Warriors and Broncos beat us... We will be dead last on 2 points with the nearest rival in Brisbane, Titans and Warriors being on 6. Let's hope Thompson provides a spark because we need something.
We're still massive underdogs. I know Broncos aren't going well but their roster is multiple times better than ours. Also no Hopoate and Elliott I find it hard to see a win anytime soon. Thompson isn't our saviour. We still need another three to five top players. If we were to play Titans or Warriors at full strength I think we beat them.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We're still massive underdogs. I know Broncos aren't going well but their roster is multiple times better than ours. Also no Hopoate and Elliott I find it hard to see a win anytime soon.
Agree we are going to have to play a perfect game to win. Potentially Staggs and Fifita are back so I'm quite concerned. We will need to put Averillo in the spine and target Milford and Darius from the beginning, we break those 2 early we are a chance

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we wont get the wooden spoon we will win the last 6 games then pay will say we are improving for next year lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Milford will get dropped next week which means Broncos will be playing with a lot more confidence.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
we wont get the wooden spoon we will win the last 6 games then pay will say we are improving for next year lol.
Haha one can only hope. Honestly I think our best bet is that Warriors just get mentally drained and we somehow pip them at the post. I've probably jumped the gun and I'd say our game against the Titans in R17 will be so important to win. But yeah this week is so important for us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay can replay our 1995 SemiFinal against them.. 24-10 win for us onroad to the premiership..

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dead set certs for the spoon sorry to say

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We will be very lucky and have to depend on other teams results to avoid the spoon.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We're still massive underdogs. I know Broncos aren't going well but their roster is multiple times better than ours. Also no Hopoate and Elliott I find it hard to see a win anytime soon. Thompson isn't our saviour. We still need another three to five top players. If we were to play Titans or Warriors at full strength I think we beat them.
Stop with the roster excuses. We had many chances to sign genuine contenders but picked up 10 duds instead.

#rebuildisamyth

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Milford will get dropped next week which means Broncos will be playing with a lot more confidence.
If there is any side that will play Milford into form it's us lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need the spoon, might actually make things happen lmao

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fk. I hope they leave Milford for one more week.
If he plays and we don't run at him all night, then we know Pay really has no idea.
He is hands down the worst defender in the NRL.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So they have the CaTtLe, why aren’t they performing lol? Maybe something to do with coaching

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't win one more match, I hope I'm wrong but we are in too deep, board unrest, Coach that cannot coach and throw in some players in fg that need to be in reserve grade, put them all together and it = the dreaded spoon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So they have the CaTtLe, why aren’t they performing lol? Maybe something to do with coaching
No excuses for the Broncos and Seibold to be where they're on the ladder. They also find a new low every week that passes. They shouldn't be dropping games to the Warriors or Titans and should of been more competitive against the better sides. They have massive roster issues but they're not lacking talent. They've just distributed too much of their salary cap into the forwards and they're not getting the best out of their "senior" players. Even so they should be better. I'm not sure why you've brought this up as it isn't comparable to the Bulldogs or Pay.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No excuses for the Broncos and Seibold to be where they're on the ladder. They also find a new low every week that passes. They shouldn't be dropping games to the Warriors or Titans and should of been more competitive against the better sides. They have massive roster issues but they're not lacking talent. They've just distributed too much of their salary cap into the forwards and they're not getting the best out of their "senior" players. Even so they should be better. I'm not sure why you've brought this up as it isn't comparable to the Bulldogs or Pay.
So it’s a coaching thing then, since they have the CaTtLe