We will be saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It appears we have two halves who played junior football together, in the wake of Barba not playing for a good two years we will have to rely on the talent on these two magical footballers.

The two great men of our time

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They never played together as juniors. Where do you get this unsubstantiated garbage from?

not srs

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
See ..... I was gonna go right ahead and LOL, but I'm still butthurt over the other thread, so no "LOL's" for you !

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did KK used to dye his hair? He looks way blonder in that photo than usual. There's some serious de-rangification going on there.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It appears we have two halves who played junior football together, in the wake of Barba not playing for a good two years we will have to rely on the talent on these two magical footballers.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They never played together as juniors. Where do you get this unsubstantiated garbage from?

not srs
Yes they did they both played for cabramatta , along with Hayne , this is a city origin photo though , inu was the year above , I also think tony Williams was in the team withe Trent and chris , watched a grand final one year at Wenty where they won 40-0 , where John and tim mannah played against them , Haynes scored 5 tries

Status
Not open for further replies.