We should have belmore ground as our home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANZ looks so empty if we were in belmore ground ,
it will be a better atmosphere
Belmore Sport ground has a capacity of 25,000 seats thats perfect for a home match
maybe around 20k people at belmore ground pretty much like brookvale damn it would be perfect to have our own stadium/ground

Last edited by a moderator:

rikstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That's so 1980's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Belmore is too shit. Seriously it's not even close to suburban ground standard.

The only team I could see us playing there are the Cowboys. As none of their fans come to Sydney games.

But even to play them it needs massive upgrades.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wa want the bulldogs to have a stadium like Brookvale , all the crowds together looks so much better and better atmosphere

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I love going to the suburban grounds. Just sucks that our one isn't up to standard. We need another grand stand for starters and corporate space.

It's a shame we don't have much space. Stupid train line and houses.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Such a huge club like the bulldogs should have there own stadium built!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The only team I could see us playing there are the Cowboys. As none of their fans come to Sydney games.

Pretty much plus the area would need upgrade to support 20k people flooding in at a single time.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the oasis f up why havent we had another go?Yes i no we get paid well to play at anz but come on...

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Playing at ANZ stadium and filling it to only 20% of capacity is not a good look at all, let alone for any atmosphere.
Belmore is not up to scratch as far as I am aware ................ I live in Victoria so am not all over this TBH.
Geographically what other options would there be?, apart from millions of $ from Govt and club to improve Belmore or maybe build a new ground around Liverpool?.

Could we play at Parra (Pirtek), Campbelltown or even Concord (ex union)?
At least we would fill the stadium and have some atmosphere and intimidation factor!

Then again we might be locked in to a deal to play at ANZ for so many years anyway?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here we go again, we have moved on from Belmore please!! surely you saw the game at Brookvale and you would have seen what it is like going back to the 70's or 80's FFS.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ideally we need the government to build a new 40k capacity ground in the west that Penrith, Parramatta and us can share.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ideally we need the government to build a new 40k capacity ground in the west that Penrith, Parramatta and us can share.
Also those Wandering soccer **** aswell, I reckon with 4 clubs pushing for it maybe out in the Fairfield area it could work.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol soccer **** love it.Agree:grinning:

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I love going to the suburban grounds. Just sucks that our one isn't up to standard. We need another grand stand for starters and corporate space.

It's a shame we don't have much space. Stupid train line and houses.
There is a lot of space at Belmore. They just have to switch the field around so the length of the ground is parallel to the train lines

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also those Wandering soccer **** aswell, I reckon with 4 clubs pushing for it maybe out in the Fairfield area it could work.
Fairfield would be a great area lost to my place LOL

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a lot of space at Belmore. They just have to switch the field around so the length of the ground is parallel to the train lines
Fair call I hadn't thought of that. Wouldn't the current grand stand look out of place then though

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair call I hadn't thought of that. Wouldn't the current grand stand look out of place then though
Yes it will, but its basically a whole new re-development. Big bucks but I am sure that the money would not be a big issue

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belmore Sport ground has a capacity of 25,000 seats thats perfect for a home match

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You want to run a field east-west? There's a reason why every ground these days runs north-south. The sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.