We should have belmore ground as our home games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Canterbury leagues should invest in re-building and completing it.
I'm sure it would benefit them after games in beer and food and pokie sales.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Expand over the Rail corridor, upgrade the current stand, build another bigger stand on the other side. Have a unique stacked type 4 to 5 story corporate facility on the other residential end of the field. (There will be issues with the size of the development effecting houses in that street) build a multi story car park built in the park behind the bowling club, upgrade the station and utilise the clubs parking on game days.. A ground that could hold 40,000 would be fantastic. Also I could get the train down from Hurlstone Park to the club for a few drinks and a feed before the game and then just walk down with all the supporters to the ground.

B

BoonReturns

Expand over the Rail corridor, upgrade the current stand, build another bigger stand on the other side. Have a unique stacked type 4 to 5 story corporate facility on the other residential end of the field. (There will be issues with the size of the development effecting houses in that street) build a multi story car park built in the park behind the bowling club, upgrade the station and utilise the clubs parking on game days.. A ground that could hold 40,000 would be fantastic. Also I could get the train down from Hurlstone Park to the club for a few drinks and a feed before the game and then just walk down with all the supporters to the ground.
Great vision. Now just hand over the millions you obviously earn to carry out this magnificent plan. While you're feeling so generous lend me a lousy 300 thousand to pay off my mortgage.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All very true, there aren't many problems you can't solve with a few hundred million......... and while at it, lower ticket prices to ten dollars or less to keep everyone happy.

The club could see a return on investment prior to the end of the 2980 season.

Alternate plan: stay at Homebush where they actually make a profit from right now.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh yeah sorry guys i should have prefaced my plan with "imagine if". But yeah I was trying to get at the point that something actually could theoretically be done.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great vision. Now just hand over the millions you obviously earn to carry out this magnificent plan. While you're feeling so generous lend me a lousy 300 thousand to pay off my mortgage.
Reckon you could ask him to nook me up with 1 mil lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.