We need warriors to lose next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOwl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the Dogz can finish in 9th position

- Cowbows beat Dogz @ DairyFarmers by a margin of about +35 (if you think this is unrealistic, see our last fri night game at home).

- Tigers beat Knights by a margin of about +35 @ Telstra (Knights have conceeded an average of +40 points in last three games, & the Tigers are desperate)

- Wabbitz beat Roosters by +1

- Broncos beat Eels by +1

That will leave us in 9th spot.

Im assuming here the Eels dont save us by losing their next 2 games by big margins.

Not trying to be pessimistic, but the Dogz need to wake up before they find themselves on holidays in a week.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
sh1t this is a must win game. i think the boys will rise to the occassion and we'l win.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
souFFS wont beat roosters so we are prettty much safe

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i don't see a repeat of last week, if we cant beat the cowboys next week with mason back then its fairly certain that we wont win the comp anyway.

we will probably finish around 6th, 5th if we are lucky.

jojo71

Doggies for life!
Reaction score
Was just here sitting at computer and was about to start same thread - Doggies need to win on Frid night to guarantee position in final 8. The only good thing is that we have a good away record this year. Goes to show how crazy this comp is - two wins in the last two rounds we would have come 3rd, two losses means we could be out of the 8.

Loweezy

Bulldozing Bulldogs
Reaction score
- Cowbows beat Dogz @ DairyFarmers by a margin of about +35 (if you think this is unrealistic, see our last fri night game at home).

- Tigers beat Knights by a margin of about +35 @ Telstra (Knights have conceeded an average of +40 points in last three games, & the Tigers are desperate)

Im assuming here the Eels dont save us by losing their next 2 games by big margins.

Not trying to be pessimistic, but the Dogz need to wake up before they find themselves on holidays in a week.
thats a scarey thought.

H

Hazmak

Even if we lose, as long as we don't lose by much, we should be safe enough to play Melbourne in Melbourne in wk 1 of the finals.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Even if we lose, as long as we don't lose by much, we should be safe enough to play Melbourne in Melbourne in wk 1 of the finals.
Playing melbourne though in the 1st week up there, will be just as bad as finishing 9th, and that goes for any team that finishes 8th.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can't beat the cowboys after our performance last Friday we don't deserve to be there!!!

I'm pretty confident the return of Mason and Utai will bring back our confidence, swagger and arrogance.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After todays results you will find we cant miss the finals unless we lose to cowboys by 50 and then tigers also win by 30 next week. Not very likely.

We will be in the finals no doubt, but we need to improve to make a difference is the important thing

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could actually play the cowbows at dairy farmers two weeks in a row if we finish 6th

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We could actually play the cowbows at dairy farmers two weeks in a row if we finish 6th
Not such a bad thing, coz for us to finish 6th we couldnt lose to them next week. With a loss we'd be 7th or 8th. So we would be playing them there straight after beating them there.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry
I think the Dogs will do good coz Mason is back and i heard that maybe Cowboys coach will rest Thurston and Bowen... I dont now if true but if it happens thats a good sign 4 us...

GO THE DOGGIES......

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score

long shot IMO... im sure dogs will get up this week...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
we can say the same thing:

- Parra lose 2morrow against the Saints

-Warriors lose next week

-We win next week by a margin more than Parra would beat Brisbane if they beat them.

If that happens we come 4th with a home semi.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
we can say the same thing:

- Parra lose 2morrow against the Saints

-Warriors lose next week

-We win next week by a margin more than Parra would beat Brisbane if they beat them.

If that happens we come 4th with a home semi.
good point... anything is possible...

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
I cant see the first one happening, not by 35points anyways. I think the Dogs will make the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.