We need to sign Fidow

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has had a few years break too. Im sure it sounds outrageous to most, but if we just offer him a chance to train with the squad for free, with an opportunity to earn a contract, then we have absolutely nothing to lose, and possibly a player that has everything to gain and is desperate for an opportunity.
Definitely a way better idea then chasing players who are after the paper as that clown we all unfortunately know suggested.
If we had reserve grade playing maybe he'd be worth a trial run... I see this as a cheap attempt by him to get a run at the warriors again.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Locke plays in the half now doesn’t he? Running 5/8

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one can tell me he enjoys wearing 8....
They get Grant back and he can kiss hooker goodbye for good down there....
He actually does like anywhere in the forwards with a licence.. But, I would love him at 9 us.

Grant will be 9 at a Storm next year unless Bellamy leaves or retires. Our best shot is Brandon Smith on big coin.

He will never be a hooker in Melb. Just need to beat the tigers to his signature.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually does like anywhere in the forwards with a licence.. But, I would love him at 9 us.

Grant will be 9 at a Storm next year unless Bellamy leaves or retires. Our best shot is Brandon Smith on big coin.
Make him a 2mil $ man over 3 years and he will come. His probably worth 700k anyway.