We need to have a serious sit down and conversation with Cotric

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not for the reasons you mentioned.
I'm just a really passionate and intelligent Bulldogs fan and because of this I have a lot of thoughts and ideas that Ice helps bring out.
You'll find most of my ideas come true or are quite clever.
Aa for the good oil, I get the good oil because on the contrary to your claim about friends I do have friends in Either high and interesting places.
Bulldogs fan here: you are a fucking idiot!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fact is he has filled in at fullback and not done a horrible job. Down side is he probably had about 10-15kg less muscle back then, so not too sure if he still has the speed and acceleration he once had. Cotric is a power player at the moment. Solid build, and matches up well with modern wingers. Will do great at centre, probably will be behind staggs as the premier centre in the comp. As a fullback? it will be the great unknown. I know when he first came in he wanted to play fullback, not sure if he has the body to do all the running though. If brett morris couldnt cut the running I doubt Cotric will.
He does, check out the try against Newcastle where he scooped it up and did agile between defenders and scored

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing tells me the bloke is a fullback at all.

Does he have ball skills? Haven’t seen it

Does he talk? Again he’s a quiet bloke in general.

This doesn’t tell me he’s a fullback

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm looking at the backline and how it's shaping next year.
I'm thinking it's not that hard to get a centre (Gildart, Bronson, Dugan etc) but it's tough To get a fullback.

We need a fullback and Cotric has played fullback and centre. He was good at fullback but not centre.

As per his wishes, we have bought him as a centre.

We need to get a rapper to sit in a room with Barrett, Furner, Laundy and Hill and bring food and ask if he truly wants to be a centre. And why? Ask him if fullback could be his future. What's motivating him to be centre? Cash money? If so he can do Fb.
Does he want to be at the line?

We need to figure out where he's going to be. Guide him to fullback if possible, then get Crichton to replace him in the centres. With the lure of the other Crichton.
You are right.

Serious conversations need to be had with Cotric.

I don't care where he wants to play but we need him at our most crucial position:

Left-Right Out.

I think you need to hit his twitter feed and inform him immediately Nasheed.

Time is of essence and extremely important. DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I'm looking at the backline and how it's shaping next year.
I'm thinking it's not that hard to get a centre (Gildart, Bronson, Dugan etc) but it's tough To get a fullback.

We need a fullback and Cotric has played fullback and centre. He was good at fullback but not centre.

As per his wishes, we have bought him as a centre.

We need to get a rapper to sit in a room with Barrett, Furner, Laundy and Hill and bring food and ask if he truly wants to be a centre. And why? Ask him if fullback could be his future. What's motivating him to be centre? Cash money? If so he can do Fb.
Does he want to be at the line?

We need to figure out where he's going to be. Guide him to fullback if possible, then get Crichton to replace him in the centres. With the lure of the other Crichton.
bulldog fan here,
you are a dumb ****

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fact is he has filled in at fullback and not done a horrible job. Down side is he probably had about 10-15kg less muscle back then, so not too sure if he still has the speed and acceleration he once had. Cotric is a power player at the moment. Solid build, and matches up well with modern wingers. Will do great at centre, probably will be behind staggs as the premier centre in the comp. As a fullback? it will be the great unknown. I know when he first came in he wanted to play fullback, not sure if he has the body to do all the running though. If brett morris couldnt cut the running I doubt Cotric will.
Dreamt about this comment last night.
Not sure I have it the credit it deserved. It's a good analysis. Especially regarding the unknown.
Maybe he is a centre after all. The thing about ten centre position is you need to be a solid defender. You don't even need to be a great attacker. You can just be a link dude for the winger.
Have you had much of a good look at his defence?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure I have it the credit it deserved. It's a good analysis. Especially regarding the unknown.
Maybe he is a centre after all. The thing about ten centre position is you need to be a solid defender. You don't even need to be a great attacker. You can just be a link dude for the winger.
Not really. Does he tackle well?

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s a waste of time thinking about it.
Hopefully we will start getting the answers we are waiting for in about 4-5 weeks when TBaz is done with the Pennies.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
"You don't even need to be a great attacker. You can just be a link dude for the winger." that will do me, fuk you are stupid.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
"You don't even need to be a great attacker. You can just be a link dude for the winger." that will do me, fuk you are stupid.
Then if I'm studios why do you take all my ideas then re brand it as your own later? Hate speech.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OMG Nasheed...

Give it a rest and piss off back to the south’s or donkeys forum. They like lurkers lol..!!

Like you, Nasheed is entitled to his view like anyone else on this forum. Show some consideration and if you have a view try and express it without a character assassination. Grow up as the world is not yours, it's ours and contrary to some beliefs, we are all different.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like you, Nasheed is entitled to his view like anyone else on this forum. Show some consideration and if you have a view try and express it without a character assassination. Grow up as the world is not yours, it's ours and contrary to some beliefs, we are all different.
Fair comment

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Cotric will want fullback money. 650k won't cut if he is successful. Than you will have his manager behind the scene trying to get 900k

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely understand what you're saying, and agree that everyone has a right to their own views. We're not all going to believe or share the same opinions, and I personally love coming on here to learn different takes on the game and improving my own knowledge on the mighty Bulldogs.

I believe the reason why Nasheed rubs so many the wrong way is that his views aren't really his views, but brilliantly placed barbs to get reactions. Threads aren't started to share his own opinions, but to rile supporters and encourage them to react in anger or frustration or whatever. If you don't believe he's doing that, then that's perfectly fine. However, I think to most it's seemingly clear that this is the case.

The guy's a fricken genius in many ways in how he does it. You won't see me abusing him or his views, as I know what they are. Attempts to get people to react.

So I agree that people need to show consideration for others' opinions, but at the same time pls understand that there's another side to this whole thing also.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The fact that you're still biting at his stuff makes me think he's not the stupid one mate? Seriously. Let it go.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Then if I'm studios why do you take all my ideas then re brand it as your own later? Hate speech.
Bulldogs fan here: hey nasheed , do you wear a bib for all the dribbling you do? Change your nappy!