BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player Contracted to
Jake Averillo 2021 Retain
Dean Britt 2021 Needs to have a good 2021
Jack Cogger 2020 Flush - never kicked on
Christian Crichton 2021 FLUSH - massive turd
Adam Elliott 2020 Flush (Move Jackson to lock)
Raymond Faitala-Mariner 2020 Fairly sure he has resigned until 2023
Kieran Foran 2020 Retain if $300k
Kerrod Holland 2020 Flush
Will Hopoate 2021 Retain
Josh Jackson 2023 Let contract go its course
Sione Katoa 2021 Flush
Tim Lafai 2020 Needs to produce more in 2020 to retain
Lachlan Lewis 2021 Flush - no speed, no running game, no heads up, no instinct
Jeremy Marshall-King 2021 1 yr extensions - Bench hooker for defence only juniors arrive
Nick Meaney 2021 Flush - Needs better defence and tackle breaking to stay
Marcelo Montoya 2020 Flush
Dylan Napa 2021 Flush or accepts 350-400k and stays
Ofahiki Ogden 2021 undecided
Chris Smith 2021 Flush
Reimis Smith 2021 Flush .... doubt he stays ... looks disinterested on paddock
Joe Stimson 2022 Needs good 2021 & 2022 seasons
Sauaso Sue 2020 Flush or minimum wage contract
Isaiah Tass 2020 No clue... never plays 1st grade
Luke Thompson 2023 fast legs... good minutes...havent seen a passing game or pushing up as yet
Aiden Tolman 2020 flush
Renouf To'omaga 2021 Retain ... still think this guy has a lot of untapped talent
Brandon Wakeham 2020 shows glimpses but defense is bad ... retain for now ... think he resigned anyway
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2022 Flush

all in all I have 6 players departing us in 2020 & 7 in 2021

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What’s impossible about making 12 signings
First of all, have a look at how many spots we have for 2021. Currently it’s 9 and that’s including possible re-signings (eg: Foz/Herb). So it will be less than 9 before the season ends. 12 is not remotely realistic let alone what that would do to our cap - something we’ve almost finished repairing. What you’re suggesting would be like diving straight back into the hole we’ve just taken 3 years to climb out of. I get it, you’re a frustrated supporter who hates watching us the way we are. Same. But at least gather some facts before posting this sort of stuff...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
12 signing might be optimistic. What we lack most is direction/ organisation. So a coach, halves and hooker might do. Already have Cotric coming for the backs. With Cotric the backs are ok, they just need more quality ball. Forwards would go better with some better service too and less hospital passes.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
U only come on here to start shit with people.
Why dont u fuck right off. Make up your own posts instead of trying to tear everyone elses down.
Little maggot keep barking from a distance.
Read all of my posts you fool instead of picking and choosing what to cry about. Little maggot hey? hahaha. Sorry for barking from a distance but if I’m ever passing through bumfuck I’ll bring you a bottle of rum and some tissues haha

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read all of my posts you fool instead of picking and choosing what to cry about. Little maggot hey? hahaha. Sorry for barking from a distance but if I’m ever passing through bumfuck I’ll bring you a bottle of rum and some tissues haha
Yeah little maggot, leave the rum at home u will need it when u get back there.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Natboy u jumped all over me on another thread trying to make fun of me.
Look u like to sniff lyns crotch, but i think it smells like dead dog.
Now when people tell u to fuck off and go talk to someone who cares u want to argue like a school kid.
I travel cause i have an exciting life, u dont have to come to bum fuck, but something tells me u enjoy it.
Now piss off.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need McInnes or Daryl Clarke at hooker. This is a priority.

Fuck Foran off, we don't need him. I'm liking a halves combo of Jackson Hastings and Matt Burton (and it's achievable).

DWZ and Meaney on the wings, Cotric and Hoppa in the centres and Avo at the back is a pretty good backline IMO.

If we can also jag TPJ at 2RF and Hetherington at FRF, then I think we have the makings of a pretty competitive outfit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need McInnes or Daryl Clarke at hooker. This is a priority.

Fuck Foran off, we don't need him. I'm liking a halves combo of Jackson Hastings and Matt Burton (and it's achievable).

DWZ and Meaney on the wings, Cotric and Hoppa in the centres and Avo at the back is a pretty good backline IMO.

If we can also jag TPJ at 2RF and Hetherington at FRF, then I think we have the makings of a pretty competitive outfit.
Sorry mate sadly Hastings will never come as him and Barrett don't get along at all. Hastings eluded to this recently when a wigan fan commented on his instagram saying how much he liked him as a player and hoped that he'd be as good for them as the great Trent Barrett was... All he got back from Jackson was "we don't talk about Trent around here mate". Trent has obviously learned from his mistakes but he really threw Hastings under the bus wether it was warranted or not.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fortunately we have shit players to trigger something. We just need the brown paper bags.
Enter laundy hearing he doesn’t like the current board some powerful players making moves

Sauce: BBQ

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry mate sadly Hastings will never come as him and Barrett don't get along at all. Hastings eluded to this recently when a wigan fan commented on his instagram saying how much he liked him as a player and hoped that he'd be as good for them as the great Trent Barrett was... All he got back from Jackson was "we don't talk about Trent around here mate". Trent has obviously learned from his mistakes but he really threw Hastings under the bus wether it was warranted or not.
Can't they just kiss and make up?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can't they just kiss and make up?
I wish mate Hastings would solve so many of our problems. Good organiser with abit of skill and a handy goal kicker. Can play right side comfortably and wouldn't clash with the potential signing of Burton...

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only way we can get out of this rot is bringing in a whole new squad, 12 signings being the minimum
I would only keep a few and throw the rest out.
Nothing is changing for next year. Everyone is under contract for next year bar 5 guys. That's it. Whole new squad? where from? Who? Have you been asleep as we have been announcing our resignings over the last 8 weeks for next season? 95% of the current squad will be going around again for us next season. Get used to it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The only way we can get out of this rot is bringing in a whole new squad, 12 signings being the minimum
I would only keep a few and throw the rest out.
How's that possible when we can't even make 3 decent signings?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walmsley from St Helens just saying he has no interest in coming to Nrl