Opinion We need much more from Napa as our starting big man

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard a little rumour he wants out?
I heard another little rumour, "Most of us want him out" too. Not giving value for money.

He's best bet for 2021 would be fighting hard to earn a bench spot
For mine, Ogden & Thompson Start & Hetherington, Renouf, Smith are all ahead of him at this stage.
Then there is the question re does TBaz play RFM in the middle & Waddell starting edge.

At least one thing for sure with Napa, he's off contract so there's a 90% chance we will see his best year yet..... tends to happen all the time - look at Elliott last year.

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he’s not gone already he may as well put in and hit some bastards. Who cares if he gets suspended.

fro

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don’t let the door smack him on the arse on the way out

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bloke has become too comfortable with the shitty salary cap saga and uncertainty in the boards ranks over the last couple years, probably thought he was untouchable....

2021 season, he needs to be read the riot act and fire up or be shown the door

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard another little rumour, "Most of us want him out" too. Not giving value for money.

He's best bet for 2021 would be fighting hard to earn a bench spot
For mine, Ogden & Thompson Start & Hetherington, Renouf, Smith are all ahead of him at this stage.
Then there is the question re does TBaz play RFM in the middle & Waddell starting edge.

At least one thing for sure with Napa, he's off contract so there's a 90% chance we will see his best year yet..... tends to happen all the time - look at Elliott last year.
We should recruit the Souths doctor and medically retire Napa. Free up 600k in the cap and forward pay players on big $ in 2021 and bingo extra 600k on top of the free space after we clear the dead wood end of next year. We can then afford to pay say 150k overs for 4 quality players in 2022+ or forward pay some key players again.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im hearing Newcastle and Warriors are sniffing around him..
LOL the Warriors...first Montoya and now Napa. Fucking Beautiful. Buy one dud get one free....Lewis
That would explain his absence from preseason training. 2020 has been a shitty year but we're ending it on a high note

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brah, why u so salty?
Nappa was a knee jerk recruitment decision based on an appallingly easy release of Klemmer for no compensation whatsoever by an incompetent board and coach who have since departed leaving us with said turd that is clogging the dunney and even a HUGE plunger cannot remove.
Probably couldn’t say it any better myself

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crapa is on a contract year so he will lift but we won't get fooled.

For the money he is on we can get a forward who offers more than him in 2022.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Crapa is on a contract year so he will lift but we won't get fooled.

For the money he is on we can get a forward who offers more than him in 2022.
Spencer Leniu

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No chance he goes to the Warriors now they picked up Mat Lodge.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warriors have spent way more than us, even just looking at our gains and losses, surely we have 2 more big signings to go.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Increasing his leg drive is a must.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone see Napa hanging out with some Newcastle players on 9 news this evening? I reckon this is a sign that he is leaving.