Opinion We need much more from Napa as our starting big man

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
problem is he is on 700k
Yeah but doesn't matter at the moment, we have nothing more to lose. Pay needs to make a show of force to sort out some discipline issues with a few players. If Napa is any good he will ounce back from it, if he's not then he can go.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
My granny runs harder than that shit

Last edited:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Smith ran for 12m in 40mins. I wouldn't have him in the 17. Let alone starting.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely playing shithouse at the moment. Could be his injury still playing up.

Ogden is putting him to shame.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fualalo has zero impact & is good for at least 4 crucial errors per game- poor comparison.
he has been very strong this year, not fair to judge him on previous years when he is actually playing well this year.

Fyi only 3 errors all year and almost 100 run metres per game with limited minutes off teh bench.. sounds like hes doing his job to me..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan when he signed for us, I didn't see the value. I tried to change my view because he became a bulldog and I wanted to support him but the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely playing shithouse at the moment. Could be his injury still playing up.

Ogden is putting him to shame.
Ogden did not have the best game yesterday ... shit defence and average handling .. but i am a fan Ogden ..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think everyone's being a bit harsh on Napa.. for too early to judge on an injury disrupted season

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does your head in aye. You'd think he'd be pushing hard, at the very least to impress QLD selectors like he said in media last week. Lift ****!
Is he under done and rushed back into the team? If we had more quality would he have been brought back as bench impact for a couple weeks to gain some match fitness. Answer to both of these is yes. Someone mentioned Tualau who is not NRL standard. Danny F has been playing really well the last few weeks and should have started instead of Napa.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Napa has never been a dominant pack leader.. he puts some big hits on and has some big runs.. but he never racks up big nos and leads a pack from the front..

He wasnt worth more than what he was on at the Rorter$ and they let him go, but our club got desperate after releasing Klemmer.. thats the only reason hes here.. i never rated him highly, he would do well on the bench if you have a starting forward pack laying a platform..

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he has been very strong this year, not fair to judge him on previous years when he is actually playing well this year.

Fyi only 3 errors all year and almost 100 run metres per game with limited minutes off teh bench.. sounds like hes doing his job to me..
He averages 3 errors per game. He’s been good the last 2 games-coincidentally he’s also playing for a new contract

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

He averages 3 errors per game. He’s been good the last 2 games-coincidentally he’s also playing for a new contract

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just don't make things up.. at least check before you lay claim..
Screenshot_20190519-174830.png

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just needs to play more Like Tolman... His trying to hard to make an impact when he just needs to play a relaxed game and everything should follow that.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but, I still cant stand the prick TBH
Every time he runs at the opposition he seems to fall into a tackle, never remains upright with them legs pumpin at the impact point a la Klemmer and all the other top class front rowers in the competition...........I am not sure what it is with him? I guess its just he will never be a Bulldog player in my eyes.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His injury takes time to heal. That would be holding him back. He's still OK though

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Think he will improve, injuries are not helping, but got to remember he was never a starting prop so getting used to that takes time, also had to change his tackling technique, which also takes time, can't turn into a machine in one off season, hopefully he comes good, he's a blue and white man now get behind him