We need a whole new team and coach

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I just think the team was a bit distracted and rattled by the sex and corona talk.
We only lost by 8 points. we made errors in ways we don't normally make errors.

we will be ok. Two big signings for 2021 and we are set.

We all knew this year will be tough. And we are down Foran, Holland and CHN. These are literally our best attacking guys.

Just deep breaths and remember the 2021 script. It's been the talk since day one.
Bulldogs fan here: I just think the team was a bit distracted and rattled by the sex and corona talk.

We all knew this year will be tough. And we are down Foran, Holland and CHN. These are literally our best attacking guys.

Just deep breaths and remember the 2021 script. It's been the talk since day one.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I just think the team was a bit distracted and rattled by the sex and corona talk.

Did you create the distraction?

966E107E-8CD0-4543-B47D-3ECD446B7CEB.jpeg

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay has not improved one bit since taking over. He doesn't deserve another year.

Game plan
Tactics
Bench rotation

All fucking rubbish.
Harden up bro through the good and bad times ain't gonna change over night can't be critical of their efforts

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get over your obsession with pay, he’s gone
I have no obsession with pay. I’ve been around a lot longer than you and there isn’t a bulldogs coach I’ve known that people don’t whinge about and want gone when we aren’t winning

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Dean Pay is such a good coach why did he wait until the 27th min for our first interchange when the boys were under the pump?!?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have no obsession with pay. I’ve been around a lot longer than you and there isn’t a bulldogs coach I’ve known that people don’t whinge about and want gone when we aren’t winning
Its a result based business, you don't get the results, or even attempt to get results, you get the boot.