We need a whole new team and coach

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone except Dracula is younger than Bennett.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The team is a build in process no doubt but we still got enough of a roster to get on the front foot and let the halves play.

When u have a coach that has the worst front row in the comp and doesn't rotate it early is absolutely stupid.
We honestly have one of the worst rosters in the NRL. We need to start seeing this as a fan base. Napa and Tolman aren't a better front row than McGuire and McLean. Cowboys have us beat across the field.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is not and never has been a fullback. His hands have ALWAYS been atrocious and that will never change.

For all the Lewis haters, nowhere near as costly or liable as Wakeham.

Glad Pay has us focused on defense and all else will come from there.

let’s hope we are out of contention again by round 8 and then we win the last 7 to have everyone thinking Pay is good to get these guys ready for 2021.

long long long year

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not that difficult to see, we must have the worst coaching staff at the club.

There has been no progress in attack, even average players can be coached a system.

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
We need a whole new 17 bar a few players and....
SACK PAY
I feel nothing but sadness. This is my 1st post ever and that was just hard to watch. I love our team good or bad. Words escape me if this is the way our season is going go we need a full rebuild.
I feel for us, the supporters, and there are no immediate answers. On an individual basis not one player could hold their head high.
That half has nothing to do with the coach plenty of time left to criticize him, each player out there maybe apart from Crithon who to me at least has had a go need to think seriously if NRL is something that they are up to. It's a sad day

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get Holbrook to break his Titans contract and start new. Thomo would jizz having his old coach back :grinning:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel nothing but sadness. This is my 1st post ever and that was just hard to watch. I love our team good or bad. Words escape me if this is the way our season is going go we need a full rebuild.
I feel for us, the supporters, and there are no immediate answers. On an individual basis not one player could hold their head high.
That half has nothing to do with the coach plenty of time left to criticize him, each player out there maybe apart from Crithon who to me at least has had a go need to think seriously if NRL is something that they are up to. It's a sad day
Welcome to the Kennel mate, hang tough.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is the worst game I have ever watched reminds me of a des hasler coached team

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Where’s @DinkumDog and his feel good spin? He’s gone awol
Right here champ. So watching the game is AWOL? Riiiight. I don’t hide nor spin.
Disappointing. Way too many errors and we totally blew it. Averillo looked decent in the second half, hopefully he plays more of a role next week. I’ll leave you to pour your usual scorn and you enjoy that champ, I have no interest in that.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to get the roster before you get the coach. Look at Knights. Had to stick with Brown until they got out of their salary/roster problems. No one wants to coach us. Buy for 2021. Then reassess Pay at the end (or during) of the season. Simple.
Pay should be gone. We were crying out for a hooker, half or backline and recruits Britt and Stimson. Forwards shouldn’t be that high on the list.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another season like the last two; will squeak games at the back-end when they catch some unmotivated teams but most teams should handle them easily when motivated