We need a mid season signing for our bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a lot worse players than frawley out there tonight i saw him make two mistakes but didnt see him miss any tackles set two tries up and scored one
missed 2

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think you are right - Tualau would offer much more if used in short stints - I don't understand the need for 30 plus minutes rests for your better players - surely Woods, Klemmer Fualalo are ready to go after a 15 to 20 minute break.
Yh i really don't like how the bench was used, it just felt all messed up. I think Klemmer played over 30 odd minutes in his first stint and then didn't come back on until the final 15. That's just crazy.

We need a good 20-30 minute stint from our 3 middle forwards to start the game, preferably Klemmer and Woods pushing the 30 minute mark with Fualalo doing a solid 25. Your bench players then have to go hard until halftime where they get a break and then get another 10-15 out of them to start the 2nd half and then bring your guns back for the final 25-30.

Eastwood being absolutely shit house and Tolman being highly ineffective really hurts us as they're our experienced options off the bench and they just aren't aiming up. You just have to look at teams like the Cowboys and sharks that have had players like Bolton, Heighington, Tagataese, Asiata etc play off the bench for them in recent Premiership winning runs. They're average players than have just come on for short periods that held their own and contributed well to the team by just running hard and tackling hard until the guns were ready to come back on.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yh i really don't like how the bench was used, it just felt all messed up. I think Klemmer played over 30 odd minutes in his first stint and then didn't come back on until the final 15. That's just crazy.

We need a good 20-30 minute stint from our 3 middle forwards to start the game, preferably Klemmer and Woods pushing the 30 minute mark with Fualalo doing a solid 25. Your bench players then have to go hard until halftime where they get a break and then get another 10-15 out of them to start the 2nd half and then bring your guns back for the final 25-30.

Eastwood being absolutely shit house and Tolman being highly ineffective really hurts us as they're our experienced options off the bench and they just aren't aiming up. You just have to look at teams like the Cowboys and sharks that have had players like Bolton, Heighington, Tagataese, Asiata etc play off the bench for them in recent Premiership winning runs. They're average players than have just come on for short periods that held their own and contributed well to the team by just running hard and tackling hard until the guns were ready to come back on.
Swear Eastwood must have shot your Mum or something the way you hate on him. The guy has a dodgy ticker & has only really had a couple of weeks of decent training so of course he ain’t gonna be match fit yet!! Sure if he is still terrible in a few weeks time then I will join you calling for his head but at the moment your criticism of him is bordering on ridiculous

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drop tolman, bring in tualau, jmk to 6 frawley can go sell shoes, not the end of the world, but our line speed in defence needs work.
Rfm outstanding tonite.
Agree on all points made.

We have the stock to bring in: Tualau, Ogden, To’omaga, Burr.. all big boys with good leg drive & JMK/Lewis look promising as a halves partner to Foran, Frawley is not first grade caliber. Just hope Dean wakes up to his senses because a bench consisting of Tolman & Elliott is straight up weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.