we have banished the 2 dominant forces of the last 7-8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
melbourne and manly have been the benchmark for years, so it should be a delight to banish them from title contention (for this year at least and i suspect for a while)

yes this feels alot like 2004 playing penrith and maybe roosters but it also feels alot like 1995 when we also took care of the previous dominant teams of the previous few years at the time in brisbane and canberra

but i think the greatest pleasure is yet to come, we have a great chance next week, nothing will make me happier than to end the panthers season in front of gus gould channel 9 boyfriends (gould wont commentate but the boys will be loyal to him, they even were biased against the roosters for him and penrith)

actually i lied, only one thing would make me happier and that would be to combine the panthers win with an ultimate showdown vs roosters and the sbw 10 year anniversary bulldogs/roosters bulldogs premiership premiership, or even a bulldogs extending the drought of the bunnies and their P.O.S team, this is an excellent time

Status
Not open for further replies.